tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Running with Thorium mod my pirate spawned on the same side as the aquatic depths and I can hear him and detect him with the life form detector but I can't see him and there's no boat. The guides house, the bandit's tower, and a submarine or rocket thing in the other ocean all spawned so I don't think it's the problem other users were having with these locations not spawning. Has anyone had their pirate spawn in the Aquatic depths when playing with Thorium? I haven't gone in yet.
Come to think of it, I had that same issue on a world. I hear the pirate, but can't find him even when lighting up the area. Thorium is one of the most popular mods so chances are people might be running it with this mod as well. I wonder what could be causing the issue. Maybe Thorium generates the Aquatic Depths by deleting stuff around it, although I don't suspect that is the case. It wouldn't need to touch anything above the surface.
The boat should be floating above the ocean somewhere, this bug has been fixed in more recent versions.

Nevermind what I said earlier. I turned this thread into a house of lies. The air ship was in fact on the aquatic depths side of the map. The height is at around 450 surface. The other 2 maps I generated with Thorium and Antiaris had the ship on the opposite side from the Aquatic depths and the ship was on the water as it should be.

20180213134408_1.jpg

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:
Tremor, Antiaris, Calamity, Spirit Mod, Thorium, Terraria Overhaul.

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
I'd appreciate what the modder recommends to do.
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)
To be honest I'd suggest playing just Antiaris.
And don't play with Tremor

Nevermind what I said earlier. I turned this thread into a house of lies. The air ship was in fact on the aquatic depths side of the map. The height is at around 450 surface. The other 2 maps I generated with Thorium and Antiaris had the ship on the opposite side from the Aquatic depths and the ship was on the water as it should be.

View attachment 194004
Yeah, this still happens soemtimes even we've tried to fix it :(

Can't use Leaf Roll and Note. Wut?
Can you be a bit more detailed?

Hype. Is this gonna be a huge mod later? Like a lot of content and like 10+ bosses or something.
Yeah but it would take more time :)

Is this going to be updated for the new tModloader soon? Terraria has been crashing on me when tModloader tries to load various mods ever since the update. This mod being one of the most common for it to crash on. I've been almost literally unable to play because I can rarely get the game to start without crashing.

Is this going to be updated for the new tModloader soon? Terraria has been crashing on me when tModloader tries to load various mods ever since the update. This mod being one of the most common for it to crash on. I've been almost literally unable to play because I can rarely get the game to start without crashing.
What exact error do you have?
For me it worked fine when I first started Antiaris on new TML version (Without re-compiling it).

What exact error do you have?
For me it worked fine when I first started Antiaris on new TML version (Without re-compiling it).

It doesn't give me an error message and I'm not finding anything in the error log. The game simply shuts down while initializing mods. Mostly this mod or Spirit. Once Thorium.

I'd say try each one separately. Not all mods merge together well. Find the ones you like, then try them together. Personally, the first time I played modded I started with thorium alone, (since it was the only big content mod out besides tremor) then added mods like Spirit and BtFA as they came out, if I liked them.

It doesn't give me an error message and I'm not finding anything in the error log. The game simply shuts down while initializing mods. Mostly this mod or Spirit. Once Thorium.
That's strange, since as I've said last version worked fine for me when I firstly started it on the latest TML version.
Can you try to disable some mods and see if it works? Maybe it's another mod problem.

Does anyone else have this problem too?

That's strange, since as I've said last version worked fine for me when I firstly started it on the latest TML version.
Can you try to disable some mods and see if it works? Maybe it's another mod problem.

Does anyone else have this problem too?

It used to work perfectly in the previous tModloader and pretty much all of my big mods started doing this after the new update. When I originally mentioned it in the tModloader thread they talked about mod creators needing to update but sometime after I brought the problem up here it was mentioned that the new tmodLoader update has some bugs with Mac, Linux, and multiplayer that they need to release a hotfix for. Now I'm assuming the coming hotfix will solve the problem.

It used to work perfectly in the previous tModloader and pretty much all of my big mods started doing this after the new update. When I originally mentioned it in the tModloader thread they talked about mod creators needing to update but sometime after I brought the problem up here it was mentioned that the new tmodLoader update has some bugs with Mac, Linux, and multiplayer that they need to release a hotfix for. Now I'm assuming the coming hotfix will solve the problem.
Thanks for the info :)

Ready to explore something new in next update? ;)
1yKnbYz.png
Not many mods add new structures and I really like exploding those. Considering this and what I think was supposed to be something that didn't make it in before the release, there's certainly more to look forward to in this department.

Sometimes when im right or left clicking on items in my inventory they are disappearing they are not even in the trashcan (on multiplayer). I can confirm this only happens with the Antiaris mod. I've never had this happen before with other mods. I've disable all mods except Antiaris, played multiplayer with my friends and it happened again. items WILL disappear randomly it seems. I found this happens on both the player hosting, as well as for clients. My friends and I have seen this happen within 30 mins usually, but I haven't figured out a pattern. Last time it happened for me was after discovering a new house, looting the box, and after that I tried moving an item around; poof! twice, two items! Now we just stopped playing Antiaris, sadly.

If i create a new world the house with the guide sleeping doesn't exist

I have the Thorium mod ...
i will create a new character for a new terraria season, so the new building is already?

If i create a new world the house with the guide sleeping doesn't exist

I have the Thorium mod ...
i will create a new character for a new terraria season, so the new building is already?
Here's what to do:

Some people seem to have an issue when no modded structures are generated when the world is created.
Seems like we've found a solution and it's pretty easy: Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6+
That's all, this already helped 3 players who had this issue :)

Sometimes when im right or left clicking on items in my inventory they are disappearing they are not even in the trashcan (on multiplayer). I can confirm this only happens with the Antiaris mod. I've never had this happen before with other mods. I've disable all mods except Antiaris, played multiplayer with my friends and it happened again. items WILL disappear randomly it seems. I found this happens on both the player hosting, as well as for clients. My friends and I have seen this happen within 30 mins usually, but I haven't figured out a pattern. Last time it happened for me was after discovering a new house, looting the box, and after that I tried moving an item around; poof! twice, two items! Now we just stopped playing Antiaris, sadly.
We've probably fixed this for next version but we still need to test it more.

Back
Top Bottom