tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

[15:35:23] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ApacchiisClassesMod.UI.ClassesHUD.Update(GameTime gameTime) in ApacchiisClassesMod\UI\ClassesHUD.cs:line 352
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at ApacchiisClassesMod.ACM.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in ApacchiisClassesMod\ACM.cs:line 697
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
This is the thing that keeps repeating in the console.

[15:35:23] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ApacchiisClassesMod.UI.ClassesHUD.Update(GameTime gameTime) in ApacchiisClassesMod\UI\ClassesHUD.cs:line 352
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at ApacchiisClassesMod.ACM.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime) in ApacchiisClassesMod\ACM.cs:line 697
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
This is the thing that keeps repeating in the console.

I think i got it, give me a sec

Hello there , just downloaded the new version of the mod to try it out , but sadly when i spawn in with a new char , and a new world , my game just stand still , can't acces menu , inv and all , i try playing with an old char and i can see the particle of strange plants dye working fine, but that's the only thing that works as intended , i tried it with others mod like calamity and all and just with your's , and it sadly do the same

Hello there , just downloaded the new version of the mod to try it out , but sadly when i spawn in with a new char , and a new world , my game just stand still , can't acces menu , inv and all , i try playing with an old char and i can see the particle of strange plants dye working fine, but that's the only thing that works as intended , i tried it with others mod like calamity and all and just with your's , and it sadly do the same

I just released a new hotfix to fix this, just update the mod again and it should be working fine

if you made a perfect mod it would have basically nothing in it, plus bug fixing is part of the process and considering your fixing bugs in less then an hour of the update is Really great.

For some reason Paladin 2nd ability has no Cd after the update

you can spam it to be immune to dmg as long you spam it

Back
Top Bottom