Ask a Derpling anything.

Well, at least we all know that despite some of the nicer bosses, Moon lord is the worst of them and deserves to be beaten up over and over again.

Well, at least we all know that despite some of the nicer bosses, Moon lord is the worst of them and deserves to be beaten up over and over again.
Yep :D

I can make a list of bosses from how evil they are to how kind, if you want. It may be a little saddening to read, though.

I'm fine, just getting over the fact I've accidentally killed some benevolent guys.;( Also, was lunatic cultist a friend of yours?

I'm fine, just getting over the fact I've accidentally killed some benevolent guys.;( Also, was lunatic cultist a friend of yours?
He was trying to create a final layer of the seal as a last ditch effort, just as we instructed him to... Don't worry though, he's a Terrarian, so he just comes back after 10 seconds. :)

Speaking of the multiverse, what would happen if we got stuck in a groundhog day loop and are still aware? Even worse, if said loop manages to collide with another (like minecraft)?

Speaking of the multiverse, what would happen if we got stuck in a groundhog day loop and are still aware? Even worse, if said loop manages to collide with another (like minecraft)?
The Derplings would do everything to correct the flow of time, and if it's impossible to do so, we would create a duplicate plane witth a corrected timeflow and move everyone to it. If the loop collided with another... I'm unsure what would happen, though I have a theory it would create thousands of "shard" timelines which are unrelated to the originals.

Uhm, are Terrarians meant to be inherently magical and strong, or are us players just exceptions?
All Terrarians are inherently magical and strong, but Greater Terrarians (players) are especially so.
Sure, I'd love reading sad stuff :dryadcry:
Please do add the list
Alright...
  1. The most evil one is the Moon Lord. He was created by the Dark Triplets, but cast aside by them. Many others have tried to give him a second chance, but he has betrayed all of them and stolen power from them. Before he was sealed, he obliterated everything in his path for amusement.
  2. The Brain of Cthulhu. They are a lurking power, the heart of the Crimson itself. You can never truly defeat him, for he just makes you hallucinate his own death every time you get close. The Crimson is probably the most evil out of all the biomes, for it wishes to turn the world into it's flesh.
  3. Eye of Cthulhu. A puppet of the Dark Triplets used to spy on and destroy anything they think could grow into a threat. Voluntarily entered their service in exchange for becoming even more powerful than the other Demon Eyes. There are many of these.
  4. Eater of Worlds. This is where the bosses start to get less evil. The Eater of Worlds senses that the source of it's home's power is being destroyed, and attacks the Player in desperation. Is still evil though.
  5. The Mechanical Bosses. Weapons created by the Furred Dragons in the distant past, meant to take part in sealing the Moon Lord. Attacks the player when their algorithms tell them he is worthy. Can be considered unaligned to good or evil.
  6. Golem. The protector of the lihzahrd's Solar and Lunar Tablets, which are their greatest achievements. Doesn't actually have a mind.
  7. Skeletron. Guardian of the Derpling Laboratory, and the first one to create a genuine antidote to the Necroavirus. Would be considered heroic if he didn't have to possess the Clothier to stay alive.
  8. Duke Fishron. The last descendant of the Gilled Dragons who isn't a mindless beast. Is chronically depressed because of this, but he still gets moving when catching sight of his favorite snack: a Truffle Worm.
  9. Queen Bee. Just wants to take care of her kids, and would stay out of the Player's way if they didn't interfere with this.
  10. King Slime. Created by the Derplings in order to gather data on aspiring Terrarians who are too weak for normal Assessors to gather data on.
  11. Lunatic Cultist. A Terrarian who will do anything to keep the Moon Lord sealed away, even if it means destroying the one who is worthy. Has some questionable methods of accomplishing his vision, but in the end, he on the same side as ours.
  12. Guide/Wall of Flesh. The First Terrarian, and played an incredibly major part in sealing the Moon Lord, Corruption, and Crimson. The entirety of humanity would have gone extinct if not for him.
  13. Plantera. The Child of the Core of Life, sent to stop the Six Spirits from regaining their former power. The Core of Life was responsible for creating the Continent, and also brought the Dragons into existence, so they are about as benevolent as anyone can possibly get.

Now I feel bad about killing some bosses :dryadsad:

Where do the pillars rank on the list? And other event bosses?
I wasn't going to do event bosses, because we haven't done enough research on some of them (like the Moon events, for example)

I don't know how true this is for the vortex pillar, but the other pillars have at least informed me that they are glad to be a part of the moon lord seal now, as they realize how horrible of a master he was.

I wasn't going to do event bosses, because we haven't done enough research on some of them (like the Moon events, for example)

I don't know how true this is for the vortex pillar, but the other pillars have at least informed me that they are glad to be a part of the moon lord seal now, as they realize how horrible of a master he was.
The Moon Lord is a horrible master, and we also are glad to be part of the seal.

(I made a complete guess and came up with 1.76, I was very close.)

Is the Moon Lord just an oversized Vortexian?

(I made a complete guess and came up with 1.76, I was very close.)

Is the Moon Lord just an oversized Vortexian?
No. He can synchronize to different modes, but he requires the pillars consent to do so. The Vortex mode just happened to be the mode he was in before the pillars defected.

Out of the 6 humaniod Celestial enemies (Selenian, Drakanian, Storm Diver, Vortexian, Predictor and Stargazer) which do you you think would win in a free-for all fight?

(Imagine if the Vortexians lightning killed the remaining mobs :dryadtongue:)

Out of the three remaining ancient biomes (Hallow, Crimson and Corruption), which is the greatest and least threatening to you?

Back
Top Bottom