Ask a Derpling anything.

Maybe a derpling's eyes are like a mantis shrimp's in which they are so sensitive they can see in a mile radius. It isn't just a survival trait, it can make derplings some of the most dangerous snipers if they got ahold of some. *derpling pulls out sniper rifle* Ganransu was removed from Forum by sniper bullet
Hey how did they get hold of one of our sniper rifles?

*after respawning* I dunno, they're derplings after all. I mean, they can handle vortex beaters of all weapons. Really scary stuff knowing what they're capable of. In my experience, the best way to fight a derpling is to avoid it in the first place.

Maybe a derpling's eyes are like a mantis shrimp's in which they are so sensitive they can see in a large radius. It isn't just a survival trait, it can make derplings some of the most dangerous snipers if they got ahold of some- *derpling pulls out sniper rifle and fires* Ganransu was removed from Forum by sniper bullet
The dungeon was our old weapons laboratory, actually. The Sniper Rifles you've found there are prototypes of some of our current weapons :naughty:

What'll come first, 1.4 or your Derpling Lore :dryadwink:
I hope to have the main timeline done by the end of this month at the earliest, but I’ll be adding a lot more to it, such as bosses, biomes, the few intelligent races that aren’t mentioned in the main timeline, and some more stuff that I can’t bother to remember right mow.

How do you derplings explain all of the (literal) skeletons in the closet when it comes to the dungeons then? Also, 1.4 master mode *revengeance and death mode laugh in its face* *master mode::(*

How do you derplings explain all of the (literal) skeletons in the closet when it comes to the dungeons then?
The Necroavirus was an incredibly powerful bioweapon that got loose when a human infiltrated our laboratory. It spread incredibly fast and caused those afflicted to rapidly gangrene, leaving parts of their neurosystem intact, turning them into what's now known as the Undead. We managed to sterilize the Necroavirus, so it isn't possible to be afflicted with it anymore, but there are still many zombies and skeletons left around from it's influence.

Did you engineer the slimes?! Are they like some sort of macroorganism and act as a cleanup crew?
The Slimes were a result of experiments. We were trying to create a living sludge by inserting a lattice of neurons into it, and the slimes were the first successful result. We use most of them as scouting drones, due to their extreme adaptability, but there are exceptions to this.

Why does Plantera have an electric guitar inside of her? Does she like hard rock or something? I also feel sorta bad about holding this flower pow now.
(edit: sorry, forgot to read your post on Plantera teaching you guys)

Was plantera a result of your experiments? Also, why does it have an electric guitar in it?
The Planteras are the children of the Core of Life, also known as the First Mind. They are some of the most ancient creatures on the entire Terrarian planet, predating even the Dragons and Cubes. They are sent to weaken the powers of the Hallow, Crimson, and Corruption, and the Terrarians are the catalysts that allow them to do this. The Axe was a gift from the Cubes, as a peace offering.

Now I feel really bad about having this flower pow. BTW, are you on truce/neutral terms with the moon lord?

Now I feel really bad about having this flower pow. BTW, are you on truce/neutral terms with the moon lord?
The Moon lord was sealed by the Dragons for being far too powerful and uncontrollable. He is not on friendly terms with anyone, even the Celestial Pillars.

Back
Top Bottom