Ask a Derpling anything.

Does anybody know what armor this is?

Attachments

• CA76FD46-6ED0-4BA9-AF93-CB948D000C3E.jpeg
    CA76FD46-6ED0-4BA9-AF93-CB948D000C3E.jpeg
    633.4 KB · Views: 101
Also, I never actually thought of the things on the adamantite melee helmet as horns because they look nothing like horns to me.

I think it is definitely a space gun and crimson cloak. The gun may just be recolored. I also think it is crimson armor that might be dyed. Or just recolored to.

Also you have to consider that players usually use meteorite armor when they use the space gun and that it is most likely pre-hardmode

Also, are they actually horns on the adamantite melee helmet? Because they really don't look like horns to me.

I think it is definitely a space gun and crimson cloak. The gun may just be recolored. I also think it is crimson armor that might be dyed. Or just recolored to.
It's definitely meteorite armor with a crimson cloak, the space gun has a completely identical palette.
Also, are they actually horns on the adamantite melee helmet? Because they really don't look like horns to me.
I always thought of them as horns, but I guess it isn't ever definitively stated, so they might be, they might not.

Back
Top Bottom