Ask a Paladin

Samrux

Santa Claus
Sig.png

@ < Hello. I am Samrux, the dungeon paladin. In this thread, you may ask me any question related to my life in the dungeon, my forum persona (the one making avatars, drawings and stories), or my real-life self (should I want to answer). Enjoy yourselves
index.php

Last thread got to 5 pages in 23 hours. Let's get this rolling.

Why are you so paladin?
I just... am?

How did you get so popular? (Do not take that to offense this question is intended to sound nice.)
A paladin is a character that all Terrarians will recognize, as well as a mysterious one. It also brings some weigh from other fantasy works and videogames, if it's worth to note. This gave me the headstart in popularity, as well as a recognizable symbol and role to take on the forums. I was just too easy to recognize.
My avatars really got me to be known back then, on 2013. My art and stories weren't too big of a deal at all, if not simply a plus to my forum persona.

1 - How do you feel about the thread having to be moved?

2 - Do you have any good books to read in the dungeon?

Yes. A lot.
Be glad you're not down here in the Underworld. Not only do you hear vicious screams from humans being turned to demons, the demons give off the same screams, and the demons trick you. Even worse when you're the best known person down here. And even worse when SOMEBODY...-_-
"Don't look at me like that. :merchantmad:"
...is the spirit of one of the most demonic creatures this world has ever known. And that person is right beside you everywhere.
...Now that I think about it, I think it's about time that I go to farm dungeon creatures. Less screams from the dungeon that can be heard from the underworld, less tro-*walks into dungeon and sees a paladin on a laptop*
o_O
:dryadwhat:
:merchantwhat:
:nursewhat:
~o_O
'o_O
...Is that you, Samrux?
SamSml
--------I
------_____
(yes, I'm bad at spriting, which is why I made this out of text...)
Uh oh. Apparently not Samrux...

SamNgr

*pulls out Legendary Paladin's Hammer*
*gives Markus paladin's shield then makes him join red team*
*joins red team*
Alright, so if I die, he dies too... Alright.
Paladin showdown.
________________________________FIGHT!!!_______________________________

Alright, defeated.
(Would put Terrarian sprite here but like I said I'm bad at that and requesting would probably take a bit...)
----------:indifferent:

_______
SamAsd

(Action was skipped, for your convenience. :p)
So why are the other paladins so... aggressive?
(- = spacing, _ = randomized due to lines)

Last edited:
btw you say you are a paladin but your title is santa claus i sense hax why this?
index.php

I organized a giveaway the past year's holidays. While I didn't invest anything myself, I got the community to gift a total of 50 Terraria copies to others who didn't have it. It earned me the title.

Back
Top Bottom