Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

<To Hunter> If you've ever caught a golden critter, and made it into a golden delight, what did it taste like?
I've caught lots of Goldfish. They're pretty good but nothing special. I also caught a Gold Bunny once and the Zoologist was horrified when I told her because killing bunnies is cruel. Period. She forgave me when I gave her the bunny unharmed. She named it Karat.

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?

Imagine Redigit suddendly appears in front of you in his dev armor set. What is the first thing you would say to him?
Does stunned silence count? What about disbelieving laughter?

*incomprehensible fanboy noises*

Hey, you look pretty awesome.

Who is one of your favorite side-characters in Avatar: The Last Airbender?
I should rewatch that show.

It's hard to pick between Suki and King Boomy, so I'm going to say that Suki pretty much a main character at the end, which means I don't have to chose because Suki isn't a side character. Suki is kind, honorable, and strong. Just a likable person if you aren't her enemy. King Boomy knows when to be serious and is unstoppable when he's serious, but he acts like his triple digit age when he doesn't need to be serious and I'm a sucker for characters that act insane for fun.

Shoutout to Momo if he counts as a side character just because he's always rude when people imagine him talking for some reason.

King Boomy! He doesn't look like it, but he's someone you don't want to mess with, even if he's in a metal cage. They should have covered his face. I'd love be be able to protect my home like he did.

The Cabbage Merchant is fun to laugh at, but if you think about his journey you've got respect his dedication and determination to his job as a cabbage merchant... until he gives up in Ba Sing Se... I can't blame him for giving up after everything though and even after giving up, but after that he found a less doomed love for technology and was successful enough to found Cabbage Corp in the time between The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Also, I'm more sympathetic after my Bulbasaur being mistaken for a cabbage...

<To Climmy> Wait, you're saying that people have tried to eat your Bulbasaur...?
No. One time someone saw him next to a vegetable stand and tried to put him back. I'm impressed they were paying enough attention to see something that was apparently in the wrong spot but at the same time not paying enough attention to realize he wasn't a cabbage. He thought it was funny though and let them pet him when they said they were so sorry.

<To You and Climmy> Have any of your Pokémon ever caught Pokérus?
Yep. I'm not going to count the two times I got it from the Global Trading System.

The first time it happened I was very new to Pokemon and had no idea what it was. I assumed the Slakoth that had it meant it hated me because I didn't like it. I'd either missed it when Nurse Joy said what it was or never got the message because I never talked to Nurse Joy while anyone with Pokerus was in my party.

The second time was in Black 2 when I was looking for a Pokemon in the wrong patch of grass. I saved and turned off the game for the night then the next day I saw the medal guy had a medal to give me. To my shock, he gave me the Pokerus medal. I had an "Oh crap." moment and was afraid it was the strain that wore off after only one day. It was. My entire team had been cured of Pokerus so I couldn't spread it. (Even though Pokerus is a virus, people want it because it makes Pokemon grow stronger faster.)

The third time was, my first playthrough of Y. It was pretty sweet to get told that in Ambrette Town.

I've been asked if my Lunatone was sick because of its blue eyes. No. It's just shiny.

(Side Note: I love Shiny Lunatone because the only difference is the eye color but the eyes are big enough for it to stand out... or at least that was true until they changed Shiny Lunatone to be a slightly different color than normal Lunatone in Sword and Shield.)

<To you and Climmy> What (Non-legendary)Pokémon are you most afraid of, and why?
Nightmarish stuff is awesome to me and you can catch any Pokemon, so I'm not afraid of any and don't think about how scary they would be in real life. That said, Nihilego is easily the scariest because not only does its toxins affect the mind, but you get to see its effects in Sun and Moon. Saying an Ultra Beast feels like cheating though because they're completely alien and aren't meant to even look like Pokemon. It also feels like cheating to pick certain characters, but Mystery Dungeon's Dusknoir and Darkrai are my second and third picks. One's trying to preserve the dark future and the other's trying to cause it behind the scenes. Even though Darkrai is the one that caused the entire game's plot, I think Dusknoir is scarier because you see more of him. Other that those, I have no idea what to say. Probably Miltank because I don't want to look at it.

Gyarados. I was swallowed whole by a red Gyrados at the Lake of Rage. Did you know Pokeballs work from inside a Pokemon too? I didn't until I tried it to escape. On a less terrifying note, that Gyarados helped care a river to Mahogany Town, right outside of an underground Team Rocket base. I got about 200 uniforms from telling them about the new river. They didn't give them to me. I just wanted to loot their base and they were left behind.

<To "..."> How's your day gone?
*looks around frantically for a darker corner to stand in*
It appears to be slightly worse now. :p

<To Hunter> Sometime back I asked about Truffle-related accidents. Have the Witch Doctor and the Dryad caused any accidents as well?
Those guys are awesome! There's some stuff that sounds like them causing accidents, but it's nothing too bad. The Witch Doctor made the curse that keeps me in fox form. He offered because I like being a fox and it lets me control myself during full moons.

The Dryad hates the Corruption as much as I do and she has stuff that can fight back! I had stop though after an allergic reaction to Purification Powder. It was just really itchy after becoming a lycanthrope, but after the second curse... It wasn't pretty and I could feel something inside me fighting it. I had to stop purifying the Corruption, but I still buy lots of Sunflowers to stop it from spreading. And to snack on sunflower seeds. They make me feel itchy, but they're a really good snack.

<To Climmy, Hunter, "...", and you> If you could create a new kind of arrow that you could give it one special power that you wanted, what kind of arrow would you create, and what would it do?

Let's say, friend, that you asked me how I would react to recieving a free cheeseburger and a check for 50 dollars. Using your best judgement, how do you imagine I would respond to this hypothetical prompt in my own words?

When was the last time you itched your head?

What the
IMG_5477.gif
is an "A M A" and how did I even get here??

<To Climmy, Hunter, "...", and you> If you could create a new kind of arrow that you could give it one special power that you wanted, what kind of arrow would you create, and what would it do?
An arrow? Like an archery arrow? I have no idea what to say because I wouldn't want to fire an arrow in my house and firing arrows in public would get me in trouble. That just leaves my back yard, so... Oh, I'd make it attract wildlife to where it landed! There's a fox in my neighborhood that I'd love to see again. Happening to attract bunnies too might make it very unethical though unless Disney Princess rules apply... I'm making Disney Princess rules apply. I want to pet the fox!

Backyard Fox.JPG

It'd let me hit what I'm aiming at.

*shoots an arrow far away and gets teleported to where it landed*

Let's say, friend, that you asked me how I would react to recieving a free cheeseburger and a check for 50 dollars. Using your best judgement, how do you imagine I would respond to this hypothetical prompt in my own words?
Thank you, friend.

*happens to be eating a burger when asked this*

Thank you, kind sir, but you forgot the pickles.

When was the last time you itched your head?
Probably some time within the last few days... or the next few minutes now that I'm thinking about it...

*happens to be scratching his ear with foot* Did you say something?

Yesterday afternoon. I felt something like dust land there. Turns out it was Sleep Powder.

What the View attachment 449551 is an "A M A" and how did I even get here??
It stands for Ask Me Anything and I have no idea who you are or how you got here.

It's an excuse to say interesting things and weird out people that try to interview you. If you can spread your confusion, I'm sure you'd be great at it.

I don't know. I just answer questions because everyone else is. You probably got here the same way I did.
How did we get here?
I... don't know.

What has to be your favorite status effect-inflicting move in Pokémon? (IE: moves that cause effects like Sleep, Paralysis, Poison, etc. Also, Hunter, you can't answer this question, because you've already established that you don't know what a Pokémon is.)
Remixing this question from earlier...

<To Climmy and you> What has to be your least favorite status effect-inflicting move? Similarly, what has to be your least favorite move to use in battle?

Back
Top Bottom