Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

Remixing this question from earlier...

<To Climmy and you> What has to be your least favorite status effect-inflicting move? Similarly, what has to be your least favorite move to use in battle?
You'd think that'd be a hard question, but no. It's very easy. It's either Supersonic or Confuse Ray.

Both moves cause confusion. It sounds like it'd be good because confusion can affect any type of Pokemon, but it only lasts 1-3 Turns (2-4 if you count the turn you snap out of confusion) and while confused there's a 1/3 chance of the Pokemon hurting itself. Even the confusion causing move doesn't miss, it's still likely to do nothing. It's a 1/2 chance in games before Sun and Moon, but I still think is bad when averages to 1 time hurting themself per time confused. The only time I like using confusion is when the Pokemon has already used their useful moves and has nothing better to do.

Supersonic has 55 Accuracy. Thankfully the only Pokemon I've had to use it with is Butterfree and their Ability, Compound Eyes, boosts accuracy by 30% to a still bad 71.5 Accuracy. Confuse Ray has 100 Accuracy, but it somehow got a TM. (For those who don't play Pokemon: TMs teach moves.) I don't know what's worse, that Confuse Ray has a TM in Scarlet and Violet or that I used it. Armorouge didn't have any other moves worth teaching.

Supersonic.

Let me tell you about Picknicer Alicia. She had 2 Bellsprout, 2 Oddish, and a line of sight that's let her see every trainer that tried to cross Route 9. 4 Grass/Poison Pokemon and no way to avoid her challenge. My team was just Ivysaur's and Butterfree back then. Ivysaur couldn't help because Poison types are immune to Poison Powder and Grass Types are immune to Leech Seed. That left Butterfree's Supersonic, and she was only able to use enough Supersonics for 2 Pokemon to KO themselves. Thankfuly both Oddish knew Sweet Scent, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, and Sleep Powder. Ivysaur didn't care and Butterfree wouldn't be able to be poisoned after Stun Spore, so we could wait until Struggle. Supersonic was used for the Bellsprout and we were barely able to win. If we'd gotten unlucky, we would have had needed a rematch.

(One interesting thing with Status Moves only is how some random trainers become tougher than any boss. I will never forget Alicia.)

Can I fix my social anxiety by hitting it with a hammer?
Anxiety is all in the brain, so I'm sure it could work if you don't mind "fixing" it through damaging your brain enough for you to not function enough to understand any social situations or why you would be anxious about them. Needless to say, this is a terrible idea and something I'd never recommend to anyone other than the absolute worse of humanity. (Even then, I'll only say you can try it if you want so I can try to legally deny I said they should. :p)

Last time someone asked that, I said they could try hitting the source of their anxiety. Turns out they was anxious about talking to someone who's technically a monster... I took their hammer.

I've seen a Tinkaton try hitting herself to deal with social anxiety. I don't want to say it worked, but I can't really say it didn't work when it made everyone around her flee.

What is the 9th letter of the English alphabet?
What is the opposite to "PM" on a 12h clock?
What is this: 🦇
What is the opposite of a woman?

Put the answers to the 4 questions in order together to form 1 sentence but between the 3rd and 4th answer delete the space.

What is the 9th letter of the English alphabet?
What is the opposite to "PM" on a 12h clock?
What is this: 🦇
What is the opposite of a woman?

Put the answers to the 4 questions in order together to form 1 sentence but between the 3rd and 4th answer delete the space.
Time to mess up on purpose! :p

I Am BatSon.
If a woman is adult female, then the opposite is a male child.

I Am Giant Flying FoxMan.
I think that's a Giant Flying Fox. I'm pretty big for a fox and I look like I'm flying when I get hit by a Giant Tortoise hard enough.

I Am WoobatMan.
Also, that's a weird color Woobat.

Have you ever seen a dust devil?
No, but sounds neat. *looks it up* Oh. If you mean the vacuum cleaner brand, I think I have.

Do you mean a Sand Elemental? I saw one for a few seconds. It ended my sand shark hunt suddenly and painfully.

Maybe. I couldn't tell what it was through the sandstorm.

<To Climmy, Hunter, "Shade"(the speachless one), and you> If you had a vial of water from the fountain of youth, as well as a vial of a liquid that would bring a single person back from the dead to their prime, who would you use them on? (Note: You can't use both on the same being!)

<To Climmy, Hunter, "Shade"(the speachless one), and you> If you had a vial of water from the fountain of youth, as well as a vial of a liquid that would bring a single person back from the dead to their prime, who would you use them on? (Note: You can't use both on the same being!)
I would... not want that responsibility! So glad you only asked my OCs.
Edit: As soon as I hit post I realized you did ask me. X(

Edit for my answers:
For who to revive, Martin Luther King Jr. Even after over 60 years since his I Have a Dream speech, we still need people speaking for equality.
For who to use the fountain of youth water on... No idea. All I know is I'd want to use it on someone undeniably good who can and will do good.

It's too easy to say I'd give the fountain of youth to me or whichever of my Pokemon has the shortest lifespan. Probably N. I'm sot sure what he's been doing since bailing on Team Plasma, but when he's ready to change the world, I'm sure he will make it a much better place.

I'd keep the revival fluid for an emergency, in case a battle goes horribly wrong. It's going to be like another Master Ball, too valuable to ever use.

I don't know how useful those would be. What's the point of the second one when everyone I know gets better the next day?
Uh... I don't "get better".
You don't?! Are you sure?
You can have it. If the fountain of youth keeps someone as a child, the Princess gets it. Everyone loves her, so no one would complain.

*drinks the fountain of youth vial*
*tosses the revival fluid for you to catch*
*stares at you with eyes filled with intimidatingly intense emotion*

*whispers to you* Run. *runs far, runs fast*

Last edited:
Have you ever encountered a french Lucario?
IMG_5160.jpeg

Have you ever encountered a french Lucario?
There is so much wrong with that picture! First of all, the bread... It does look kind of like that when Bone Rush was used in the anime, but it was one held with both hands instead ob dual wielding and the move is Bone Rush, not Bread Rush! The helmet is also wrong. The Rocky Helmet is supposed to be rocky and doesn't come with a mustache. There's no balcony in any game with a view like that, so even the background is wrong! :mad:

Arguably, any Lucario from X and Y is a French Lucario because the Kalos region is based off of France. If that doesn't count, no, but I could probably catch a French Lucario. Start a new game with the language set to French and any Lucario I catch will be French! Or I could just trade for one.

No. Not yet. I could reuse the mustache I used when cosplaying my favorite Mario Odessey outfit, a sombrero and boxers, but I'll need to pick up a hat and 2 loafs of bread... Actually, 3. I'm hungry.

Can I meet him? I'd like to meet more lycanthropes. Is he a werejackal?
He's not a lycanthrope. He's a Pokemon.
But he has clothes!
Nope. Lucario just looks like that... other than the hat and mustache. They're a hat and fake mustache.
They look good on him. Do you think they'd look good on me?

No.

If both you and Climmy could each choose to turn into 5 different (Non-legendary) Pokémon, and could switch between them(along with your normal self) at will, which ones would you choose to turn into, and why? Keep in mind, you also cannot turn into Pokémon that already have the ability to transform into something else(IE: Ditto, Zorua, or Zoroark)
I don't even want to know why this question popped into my head. Then again, it is kinda a little bit of a twist on the one above.... except that you wouldn't be able to switch back or switch forms, and it's only one.

<To Climmy, Umbra*, Hunter, and you> If you were somehow transformed into a Pokemon, which one would be the best one to be turned into(besides legendaries, ditto, and smeargle), and which one would be the worst one to be turned into?

*Provided I remember, and you're fine with this, I plan to call that unnamed OC of yours Umbra. This is mainly because they like to stay out of the spotlight, and into the shadows, and according to Google Translate, "umbra" is the word for "shadow" in Latin.

I don't even want to know why this question popped into my head. Then again, it is kinda a little bit of a twist on the one above.... except that you wouldn't be able to switch back or switch forms, and it's only one.

<To Climmy, Umbra*, Hunter, and you> If you were somehow transformed into a Pokemon, which one would be the best one to be turned into(besides legendaries, ditto, and smeargle), and which one would be the worst one to be turned into?

Only one and being stuck as a Pokemon is way harder.

Best: I'm going to guess Zoroark isn't allowed, but being able to pass as human would be nice for not getting too much attention. I'd want to still be humanoid and I'd like to gain something useful, so I'm going to say Lucario again for helping with social situations. I wish I could say I'd pick something I didn't pick for changing between 6, but Lucario is honestly just a good choice IMO.

Worst: My first thought was pretty much any fish Pokemon, but there's a river in my back yard. Cryogonal also seemed pretty bad because it needs to live in the cold, but the bead chain are limbs so I could do worse. Voltorb can only roll, has no limbs, and is prone to spontaneous explosions.

I'm going to say Breloom again. It's a humanoid Grass type that can learn so many amazing Status moves and has the Poison Heal ability.
Ramparados would be the worst because there's just something about it I can't stand.

*peaks in* That thing looks so strong!
Huh... Maybe that's why I hate it.

Can I point to your Pokemon?
Sure.
*points at Ninetales* The kitsune would be the best.
*points at Garbodor* The garbage bag one would be the worst.

You might want to run before Garbodor notices you. He likes hugs.
*flees*

*crates a Pikachu illusion to distract everyone and flees with the illusionary(?) appearance of a Zoroark*

Being a Zoroark would explain the illusion magic. If Zoroark isn't allowed, he'd probably pick Diglett.

*Provided I remember, and you're fine with this, I plan to call that unnamed OC of yours Umbra. This is mainly because they like to stay out of the spotlight, and into the shadows, and according to Google Translate, "umbra" is the word for "shadow" in Latin.
The plan with him when I get to use him for something is to not have a name until someone calls him something, so calling him whatever you want seems right.

If you could have one monster or boss from Terraria as a pet, which one would you pick?
I'm going to rule out anything humanoid. The undead were humans, werewolves are human when it's not a full moon, and Lihahzrd are intelligent enough to complain about someone trying to make them a pet. I'm also going to rule out anything that's an IRL animal because a parrot or wolf would be a boring answer.

If assuming, for some reason, they're still dangerous even though they're a pet I'd say Gnomes. Danger's gone in the morning and I get either something that makes me luckier or a tacky yard ornament to sell. (I know I said no humanoids, but do lawn gnomes deserve to be called humanoid? :p)

It was pretty easy to narrow down monsters to stuff that didn't look like it'd kill you. A Flying fish would be a cool outside pet... for day before a hawk or eagle gets it... A Wandering Eye fish would probably last longer. I'm going with a Shimmer Slime though. Slimes don't have the problem of jumping out of water making them an outside only pet and Shimmer Slimes are the coolest looking ones.

Either Plantera or an Angry Dandelion. I like plants.

I think I might be a pet. A Hellhound or Drakomire friend would be cool.

Have you ever used a condiment as a weapon?
No, but if I had to I'd use mustard because of mustard gas. I know it's just called mustard gas because it's yellow instead of having mustard, but whoever's attacked by it probably won't know that and it's the fear that counts when you have to use a condiment as a weapon.

*reads what I just typed* I think I may have put too much thought into the question.

*writes on to do list*
I'll let you know when I do.

No, but I've been attacked by condiments.
what...
Gel. Slimes taste good and are good for glazing meat.

<To Hunter, Climmy, Umbra, and you> In the scope of Terraria, which would you rather fight: 100 bunny-sized zombies, or 10 zombie-sided bunnies?
Gel. Slimes taste good and are good for glazing meat.
<To Hunter> I'm afraid to ask what slimes taste like.... but what do they taste like...? Actually, do each of the different types of slime taste different?

<To Hunter, Climmy, Umbra, and you> In the scope of Terraria, which would you rather fight: 100 bunny-sized zombies, or 10 zombie-sided bunnies?

<To Hunter> I'm afraid to ask what slimes taste like.... but what do they taste like...? Actually, do each of the different types of slime taste different?

If the bunnies don't fight back like Terraria's bunnies don't. The bunnies. If they fight back, I'll need some armored boots for the Zombies. Kicking them should be fun.

Zombies. I fight zombies all the time and killing bunnies is cruel. Period.

Bunnies. There's zombie sized bunny Pokemon, so it wouldn't be anything new for my Pokemon to face.
I think he meant you, not your Pokemon.
Oh... Zombies. I just need to remind myself they're not alive and... I... can...
Are you okay?
*throws up over thinking about of hurting something*
No...

*hiding under a giant bunny corpse*

It's kind of like wet partly melted taffy that tastes acidic instead of sweet. It's better than it sounds.

(Gel can't taste that weird if the tooltip for Gel is, "Both tasty and flammable" I'm getting the acidic part from the Nurse quote, "You look half digested. Have you been chasing slimes again?")

Back
Top Bottom