Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

I edited my last post because I meant to say Hunter lost a leg to a Tortoise instead of his finger. The fake leg looks real until he takes it off. I was just thinking about the finger that's obviously missing because of asking for sketch edit that shows off the missing middle finger in a more polite way.

What is your favorite(and least favorite) Pokemon, and why?
Altaria is my favorite Pokemon. My first game was Emerald and I had trouble against the Flying gym leader because of her Altaria. I thought it had to be a really strong Pokemon and caught my own. I pretty much soloed the rest of the game with my Altaria. Turns out, Altaria was the weakest Dragon in the game... At least it's the cutest Dragon.
There's no way to talk about my least favorite Pokemon without bringing up politics. My stance on politics is this. I. Hate. Politics. My least favorite is Gumshoos because of who it looks like. Needless to say, Yungoos is my second least favorite for the same reason.

I know a lot of people think Pyukumuku is slimy and gross, but something about it is so cute and cuddly!
So many people love big awesome dinos, but Ramparados is way too overrated. I blame the Jurassic Safari Zone movies for its popularity.

(Note/Explaining the Joke: Pyukumuku's only non-status moves are Counter, Mirror Coat, and Bide and they all deal double the damage you're dealt. Basically, Pyukumuku doesn't have any direct attacking moves and has to rely on status moves like Recover and Toxic. Ramapardos has the highest Attack out of all non-Legendary Pokemon. Needless to say, not something a pacifist would like.)

What's a Pokemon? Is it one of those pop culture internet things?
*internal confused and outraged screaming*

What is the strangest dream that you remember having?
I don't remember the dream itself, but one night a furry threatened to make me into their image. I went to sleep a few hours later and the next morning I woke up covered in a warm fuzzy phantom feeling of fur. I'm pretty sure they were joking about the threat, but after waking up feeling like that I can't help but suspect brainwashing.

You know how you explode into chunks of gore when you die? I dreamed I was still alive after exploding. I couldn't move very well.

I had a dream that Pokemon weren't smart and didn't have any powers. Grass types didn't even have plant like stuff! They were just... Is there a word for it?
Are Pokemon not animals? I thought you just had cool animals. If they're Pokemon, my favorite is the nine tail fox and my least favorite is the garbage pile.

Hunter, what has to be the weirdest way that you can remember dying?

Before I got used to being part fox I asked the Wizard for help turning me back to human. I had some of his enchanted hot coco while waiting for him to prepare the spell. The spell turned me into even more of a fox, like a normal animal fox. I started feeling sick then I suddenly exploded. Turns out foxes can't eat chocolate. I miss chocolate...

Which school subject do you like best?

Math. Here's how much I like math. There was a school picnic one day in second grade and almost everyone went home after lunch because everyone's parents were there too and they might as well pick up their kids while they're at school anyway. There were four students left after lunch, including me. The teacher said since there was no one else left, we'd do 100 math problems! Three students groaned. I said yay. I was a little sad that the teacher said she was joking and that we'd get to watch a movie instead.

Does millitia training count as school? If so, sword fighting. If not, is gym class a subject?

Mine was Pokemon battling before... *shudders* before I became a pacifist. Needless to say, my grade fell after that... Now my favorite is science. I'm not sure how useful it is though when Pokemon defy the apparently absolute laws of thermodynamics all the time. Conservation of energy means nothing to anyone that knows Ice Beam!

Is it cool when teddy bears wear knitted clothing?
I'm too used to Bennie Babies without clothes for me to do it, but people can do what they want with their toys.

I have to have toys that can survive being soaked, burned, and chewed on, so not unless they're strong enough to survive those.
*stops chewing on bear toy* Were you guys saying something? *squeaky toy noises*
Thanks for making my point.
Why's there yarn in my teeth?

Who's your favorite My Little Pony character?
Sorry to say, but I got really tired of seeing ponies all over the internet really quick when the show started. When I was younger, I was easily annoyed and internet memes bothered me because they all seemed so stupid and I felt like I was missing a joke that I would never get because being dumb was the joke. (I'm fine with memes now. I've grown used to them, I think they've gotten funnier overall, and there's less memes about dumb or random stuff being funny because it's dumb or random.) Ponies of all things becoming popular was worse because they were everywhere instead of every now and then and how did something made for little girls become unironically popular?! Also, I'm expecting an angry reaction for this, but I don't even think they're that cute.

All that said, I somehow have a favorate, as in favorate and not just least unfavorate. I was okay with Twilight Sparkle. Cute things trying to act cute just make them come off as trying too hard to me and she was the one pony that didn't seem like she tried to be cute or spunky from what I saw from what I saw in profile pics. I almost like her.

By the way, is Flutter Mane the name of any pony in the show? I just want to ask a bronie about that name because it's the name of a Paradox Pokemon, specifically an Ancient version of Misdreavus, and Flutter Mane sounds like a bad Pony fan character. (Probably Fluttershy's daughter.)

Isn't one of the main characters a Unicorn? I don't trust any of them! It's either kill or be killed with Unicorns! I'd show the scars to prove it, but I die every time I get impaled. For some reason, scars and other serious injuries don't last unless I survive. People thinking Unicorns are sacred pure goodness just makes things even worse because I'm shunned for protecting myself.

Galarian Ponyta's healing powers are pretty cool and being able to protect theirself and allies from poison is amazing when I'm not facing it. Oh, Pony? Not Ponyta?
*looks up My Little Pony*
Galarian Ponyta is close enough. I don't think anyone can seriously argue against that.

how did something made for little girls become unironically popular?!
Because it's a fun show! Though it can be childish at times, it has jokes that can appeal to all ages while still staying kid-friendly. It also has an interesting storyline, and many characters show personal growth. And one of my personal favorite things about MLP is all the references to other media, history, and mythology: there's a ton of them!

By the way, is Flutter Mane the name of any pony in the show? I just want to ask a bronie about that name because it's the name of a Paradox Pokemon, specifically an Ancient version of Misdreavus, and Flutter Mane sounds like a bad Pony fan character. (Probably Fluttershy's daughter.)
Not to my knowledge.

Because it's a fun show! Though it can be childish at times, it has jokes that can appeal to all ages while still staying kid-friendly. It also has an interesting storyline, and many characters show personal growth. And one of my personal favorite things about MLP is all the references to other media, history, and mythology: there's a ton of them!
I wasn't expecting an answer to a rhetorical question, but those are a good reasons. Thinking about it, I don't see how it could stay popular if it wasn't good. That just raises a bigger and even more confusing question though. How did My Little Pony of all things get a good show?!

How can a show about bloodthirsty monsters that impale any other living thing on sight be good?!
Either you're exaggerating or whatever unicorns you see aren't normal... Actually, on second thought, if Unicorns are pure then it makes sense that they'd hate someone that's cursed.
But why to they try to kill the Hero too?
You mean the guy who throws Voodoo Dolls into lava in literal Hell?
Yeah. Why would Unicorns hate the Hero?

Not to my knowledge.
As funny as that Flutter Mane being an official pony name would be, I'm glad I can stick to joking about it sounding like a fan pony name.

Have you, the OP, ever been on a train?
No. Not even amusement park mini railroads. The closest thing I've been on is the subway in Washington DC.

Are Minecarts close enough?

Yes. They're needed to get around the Galar Region. It's kind of weird that it's practically impossible to get to the northern and southern parts without trains, especially because of how big the northern most city is. Shipping must be a nightmare.

Yeah. Why would Unicorns hate the Hero?
I think that the player is, from an alignment standpoint, chaotic good, since their actions, while for the good of the world, aren't exactly the best course of action, and therefore the Hallowed residents despise this course of action, which is ironic, considering that they're chaotic good themselves. Or at least that's how I see it.

If a certain volume of hard water had enough dissolved metal minerals, would Toph be able to bend it with her metalbending?
Mudbending is a thing for Earthbenders, so maybe. I'd guess not unless it's enough metal to make it like a metal slurry.

There's enough metal in the water of some places to make Goomy grow a massive Steel shell when it evolves into Sliggoo. I'm guessing she could control that water if she can control metal because there has to be a ton of metal to make Sliggoo's shell just from being exposed to more metallic water.

Is that an internet thing? I grew up in a world with that used magic a lot and there was barely any technology, so I didn't have internet memes... or TV if this is a TV thing. I mostly had the my senile Wizard grandpa's "puppet pals" and going to dangerous places children really shouldn't go to.
Uh... Puppet... pals? Anyway, how'd you know about the Ponyta show if you don't know about TV shows?
If I hear about dangerous creatures, I listen and the Party Girl had a lot to say about the Unicorn show. None of it has been helpful, but what she says about friendship being magic feels so true after living in the wilderness alone for almost two years before finding the Hero's settlements.
You're giving me so much inspiration for acting insane.

Have you ever known or heard of anyone named Mobart in real life?
No. Am I missing a reference? *looks up Mobart* Huh... Doesn't look like it. Looks like it's either a really rare name or I'm missing an inside joke.

Maybe? I've heard a lot of random nicknames.

I'm bad with names, but I think someone with a name like that was eaten by the Eater of Worlds. I will avenge you, Mobart...

Sorry to say, but I got really tired of seeing ponies all over the internet really quick when the show started. When I was younger, I was easily annoyed and internet memes bothered me because they all seemed so stupid and I felt like I was missing a joke that I would never get because being dumb was the joke. (I'm fine with memes now. I've grown used to them, I think they've gotten funnier overall, and there's less memes about dumb or random stuff being funny because it's dumb or random.) Ponies of all things becoming popular was worse because they were everywhere instead of every now and then and how did something made for little girls become unironically popular?! Also, I'm expecting an angry reaction for this, but I don't even think they're that cute.
My advice, grow up with a sister who's way younger than you and has complete control over the TV lol.
I didn't mind too much because turns out the show was actually pretty good.

No. Am I missing a reference? *looks up Mobart* Huh... Doesn't look like it. Looks like it's either a really rare name or I'm missing an inside joke.
IMG_4944.jpeg

Maybe? I've heard a lot of random nicknames.
IMG_4945.jpeg

I'm bad with names, but I think someone with a name like that was eaten by the Eater of Worlds. I will avenge you, Mobart...
IMG_4946.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom