Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

Because EoL is high on WoF stomach acids.
1696813979690.png

@Green_India🐿️📮

Last edited:
Your presence explains a lot.
I met someone that named their Pokemon after food. He named his Turtwig Taco because Grotle looks like it has a taco shell with lettuce sticking out. There was also someone who asked their Mr. Mime what they wanted to be called. Good idea, but Mr. Mime didn't say anything, so they don't call their Mr. Mime anything and write their name as ____________. I think the most random was "I am the" the Walrein. I think it's a song reference.

(My cousin actually did named his Pokemon after food when playing Pearl and him naming his Turtwig Taco is why I give my Turtwig the same name. The other names were mine.)
I'm pretty sure you're a different guy from the one I knew, but I'm not completely sure because his last words were, "I cannot be eaten by anything!"
Anyway, nice to meet you.

Because EoL is high on WoF stomach acids.
How does that explain anything?
Drugs always explain violence!

I just assumed everything tries to kill you because that's what video game enemies are supposed to do. :p

I thought the Stardust Dragon sided with the Hero... Although... I guess it's fine to be friends with both when the Hero comes back after dying every time? It's not like the Empress of Light does anything that lasts more than a half hour.
I miss thinking I was good at acting insane...

yall want a hug?
*glances at Himiko Toga username and profile pic.* Remember the Stain Body pillow I bribed you with to keep your knives and needles away from me?

Wow, I thought my teeth were pointy. Sure, but be careful not to bite me. I know lycanthropes can spread their wereanimal curse through bites, but I'm not sure what happens to someone if they bite me.

I'll gladly hug anyone that takes hugs over bloodshed and violence! Come here! *opens arms for a hug*

*glances at Himiko Toga username and profile pic.* Remember the Stain Body pillow I bribed you with to keep your knives and needles away from me?

Wow, I thought my teeth were pointy. Sure, but be careful not to bite me. I know lycanthropes can spread their wereanimal curse through bites, but I'm not sure what happens to someone if they bite me.

I'll gladly hug anyone that takes hugs over bloodshed and violence! Come here! *opens arms for a hug*
*hugs Gimmy*

Tried to see if I could get the AI stardust dragon to come up with a question...
Screenshot 2023-10-11 9.00.26 PM.png

...and this happened.
Luckily I tried again by telling him 'stranger' and got something that works.
1697072648728.png

If you could choose a team of 6 Pokemon to have with you during the zombie apocalypse, which ones would you bring with you? Please note that the infection would only infect people, not Pokemon(IE: if both a person and a pokemon were bitten by a zombie, only the person would become a zombie. That Pokemon would remain normal.)

Tried to see if I could get the AI stardust dragon to come up with a question...
View attachment 432476
I'm pretty sure someone is doing something wrong. I'm not sure if this is misuse of an AI or the AI is misusing something.

Try being blunt about how you feel. It might weird her out, but that's something I'm used to.

Maybe it's because you help the Hero fight her. She'd probably like you more if you killed her less.

A stranger bothering me and not leaving me alone while I'm in the middle of a mental breakdown.

Either being alone again or permanent death. I die so much that I have no idea how I'd react to death being permanent.

Breaking someone's arm...

If you could choose a team of 6 Pokemon to have with you during the zombie apocalypse, which ones would you bring with you? Please note that the infection would only infect people, not Pokemon(IE: if both a person and a pokemon were bitten by a zombie, only the person would become a zombie. That Pokemon would remain normal.)
Pokemon remain normal when bitten? That sounds like an apocalypse that wouldn't last long, even without Legendary Pokemon.

With Legendary Pokemon Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Rayquaza, and Eternatus is way more of an apocypse than any zombie threat. For context for anyone who doesn't know any of those Pokemon, the first 3 are the importaint ones. Palkia is the embodyment of Space and Dialga is the embodyment of time. Needless to say, they would be number one picks if it weren't for, Arceus, the creater of the universe being an even more obvious nomber one.

Without Legendary Pokemon, I'd take Pokemon that naturaly levitate to stay above the Zombies. Preferably really strong Pokemon, really tough Pokemon like Steel types, or Psychic types to help levitate others like me. Even if they don't get infected, I don't want my Pokemon getting bitten. For a decoy that zombies would be destroyed by just from touching... *grins at the Pokemon litteraly made of lava* I'll also add my favorate Pokemon and call their role emotional support, which actually works for them.

My Non-Legendary Zombie Apocalypse team: Bronzong, Magnezone, Dragapult, Claydol, Magcargo, and Altaria

Out of Pokemon I've caught: Lugia, Reshiram, Corviknight, Lunatone, Forretress, and Cloyster. Good luck getting my two Legend team of Pokemon that have armor or wings! Forretress and Cloyster need to be carried, literally, but they can lay Spikes for traps.

Zombie apocalypse? I wouldn't call the night an apocalypse. I'd take the pacifist's nine tailed fox and five other canine Pokemon.

I'd take Pokemon that naturaly levitate to stay above the Zombies.
Makes sense.
Preferably really strong Pokemon, really tough Pokemon like Steel types, or Psychic types to help levitate others like me. Even if they don't get infected, I don't want my Pokemon getting bitten.
Although I'm surprised that you didn't consider food, water, and medicine in this situation. Still, great for defense, though!

Also, thanks for pointing out the whole Legendary Pokemon problem... I forgot to include a no Legendaries rule, though it appears you at least thought of that!

gimmi can we be friends?~~
Sure. You seem like a nice person. :dryadhappy:

Makes sense.

Although I'm surprised that you didn't consider food, water, and medicine in this situation. Still, great for defense, though!

Also, thanks for pointing out the whole Legendary Pokemon problem... I forgot to include a no Legendaries rule, though it appears you at least thought of that!
I fell into the trap of focusing on the zombies, but I'm optimistic that the sheer destructive power of Flamethrower, Earth Power, Hyper Beam, and other moves of mass destruction would cut through their numbers quick and having good enough defense would let me focus on the offense to put the dead back in undead. You don't need to worry about hiding from zombies if there are no zombies! :D

I don't need help after surviving as long in the wilderness as I have. I just picked Pokemon I could relate to. Are there Pokemon that would help with medicine? I'd take 6 of them instead!

Pokemon trainers have to either learn to forage or spend lots of money on supplies. I didn't have much money at first because of most of my money going to healing items to heal after every "battle" and training took a very long time, so I got very good at foraging. I didn't think about how much the giant Legendary Pokemon would need though...

What's your favorite genre of music?
Does video game music count as a genre? I don't know what to say if it doesn't. Probably heavy metal, but maybe elevator music?

I'm not allowed to listen to music. I tried singing along once, but... apparently fox cries are kind of shrill and some people thought I was getting brutally murdered.

Heavy Metal! There's something about angry screaming... So relaxing.

If you were a pokemon gym leader, which pokemon type would you have a team of, and which pokemon would be on that team? (No legendaries)

Last edited:
If you were a pokemon gym leader, which pokemon type would you have a team of?
You'd probably think Steel or Poison, but Grass has so many more Status moves, like Sleep Powder, Worry Seed to change an Ability from Magic Guard, and Strength Sap. The biggest one is Leech Seed for healing my Pokemon while draining the energy of my opponent's Pokemon. Lots of Grass Pokemon can learn Poison moves, so I get the advantage picking Poison would too.

Which ones would be good sparring partners?
I'd say Fighting, but you seem like someone who would do anything it takes to win and use underhanded tactics. That sounds like Dark to me and there's some viscous Dark types.
Dark then I guess.

When I was in charge of Giovanni's Gym I get to use a move type instead of a Pokemon type. Status moves. Every challenger got through all the Gym trainers because I'm the only guy used to using only Status Moves. No challenger beat me though.

Back
Top Bottom