Ask me and my "Player Wannabe" and Psychotic Pacifist OCs anything

I've been struggling with anxiety as well. I hope things get better for us both, and I'll pray for you.

Here's a picture I found of a squirrel and bunny!
Image 4-9-24 at 7.36 PM.jpeg

I’ve been having a stupid anxiety feedback loop of feeling too stressed to talk online and feeling guilty about not talking. One thing I hate about my anxiety issues is sometimes I feel like I don’t even have a good reason to feel so much anxiety and this is definitely one of those times. Thanks a ton for asking my the AMA about me. It's the only thing I have E-Mail notifications for on the Forums. I needed something to force me to come back online and I needed to see much much I let anxiety get in the way of even things I like doing.
Feeling any better?

When was the last time you ate the contents of a package containing crackers of some sort? How was it?
Last night. I had some Peeps leftover from Easter, so I got some chocolate and graham crackers to make s'mores in the microwave. For non-Americans who doesn't know what peeps are, they're basically duck or bunny shaped marshmallows covered in colored sugar. Needless to say, it's not the healthiest way to eating the contents of a package containing crackers of some sort.

It's always good to have a pack of crackers in case of emergencies, like when when you're traveling between towns and you have to camp out because the Route is longer than you thought or when you come across someone that didn't have enough food for camping over night. I had both happen last week. Good thing I'm paranoid to have a back up pack of crackers or when there's more than one emergency! I'm starting to carry a third though because I found someone else that needed crackers the next morning...

About an hour ago at the Party Girl's house. Her parties usually have cheese and crackers.

<To Hunter, Climmy, Umbra, and you> If you could remove one single thing from existence, what thing would you remove?
Racists, sexists, homophobes, and pretty much any other type of shamless bigot.

The Corruption.

I think I already did that with Team Rocket. Climbing in ceilings to ambush them, flipping their potted plants for, and leading an army of Undertale cosplayers into Silph Co. was fun.

*suddenly alone*

Would you rather have 30 million dollars or 30 million loyal friends?
I'd go from lonely to constantly overwhelmed instantly if I took the friends. Give me the money!

I'm already rich from winning "battles" and Friends are much more valuable than money. It'd be hilarious to show up to another group like Team Rocket with every friend in the area and say, "Sup? You're outnumbered, so you should like surrender and stuff."

Friends. There's never enough people to fight the Corruption. Besides, I don't need money. I can hunt my own food.
Aren't you in debt to the Nurse?
Yes.
So...
?
You need to pay her. With money.

I'd go from lonely to constantly overwhelmed instantly if I took the friends. Give me the money!
ask each of them for 20$
I'm already rich from winning "battles" and Friends are much more valuable than money. It'd be hilarious to show up to another group like Team Rocket with every friend in the area and say, "Sup? You're outnumbered, so you should like surrender and stuff."
👍
Friends. There's never enough people to fight the Corruption. Besides, I don't need money. I can hunt my own food.
Aren't you in debt to the Nurse?
Yes.
So...
?
You need to pay her. With money.
👍

Who would win in a fight between Hunter and Climmy?
Depends on how close they are when the fight starts and if Pokemon are allowed. If Hunter's close enough to stop Climmy from being able to throw anything, Hunter wins. That doesn't matter if they treat it like a Pokemon battle though.

If Pokemon aren't allowed, Climmy's best chance is to throw a smoke bomb filled with Sleep Powder and run. That sounds like it'd be a tie, but Hunter's sense of smell means he can track Climmy down. Hunter wins eventually. It might not even be that long based on sleep lasting 1-3 turns in the games.

If Pokemon are allowed, Leech Seed and Protect beats almost everything. Grass types are the main exception. Hunter is not a Grass type. Will-O-Wisp also weakening physical attacks (which include everything Hunter can do) would make it easier and Sandstorm to make things add up even quicker if it's 6v1 instead of a more honorable 1v1.

Are Pokemon allowed?
Yep.
Is fighting dirty allowed?
It's my best chance, so yes.
Actually, that makes things much worse for you. I can throw a Sleep Powder smoke bomb and climb on a Flying Pokemon. Also, fighting dirty for a Pokemon trainer means using 6 Pokemon at the same time, so good luck outlasting everyone at the same time.
That sounds fun!
Not if I bring 6 Pokemon that can fly. Anyway, I'd feel better if we had a 1v1 "battle" before trying anything else.
Bring it on! *pounces on Climmy*

How many monkeys have you been attacked by at one time?
If you're counting humans because they're primates, one. It was karate class, so it's not even that interesting... Actually, that time my opponent and I happened to wrap our arms around each others and I pretty much make him square dance with me while punching him in the back was interesting. I didn't mean to wrap my arm around his, but I just went with it. Another student said had a manic gleam in my eyes when I was doing that.

If not counting humans, none. The closest one to me is in a zoo a few hours of driving away from where I live, so the odds of getting attacked by one are pretty low.

3 monkey Pokemon. Triple Battles are interesting.

What's a monkey?
How many Humans have you been attacked by at the same time?
I think five. Pirate invasions are fun!

<To Climmy, Umbra, and you> If you could live in any Pokemon region for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Hoenn just because Emerald was my first game.

Galar. Pokemon battling is even more of a sport there than in most regions, which makes it perfect for the one guy that wins "battles" without fighting.

Alola sounds nice. It might be hard to get to different islands if people think I'm a Pokemon though.
It'd be easier if you didn't ask to fight Pokemon?
But battles are fun...
Yeah, I might have the same problem too if I wasn't human.

*is currently in the distant past when Sinnoh was called Hisui*
Can it even be called currently if current mean happening now and time travel means he's not "now?"

If you're counting humans because they're primates, one.
Humans typically aren't monkeys because they usually don't have tails. "🎵 If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey, even if it's got a monkey kinda shape. If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey if it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey it's an ape! 🎵" (Just having a tail bone doesn't cut it.)

For example, these are monkeys:
Image 5-3-24 at 8.44 AM.jpeg
Image 5-3-24 at 8.53 AM.jpeg

And these are NOT monkeys; they're apes:
Image 5-3-24 at 8.45 AM.jpeg
Image 5-3-24 at 8.54 AM.jpeg

Back to questions;
If you could magically receive any moderately sized food item of your choice right now, what would it be?

Last edited:
Humans typically aren't monkeys because they usually don't have tails. "🎵 If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey, even if it's got a monkey kinda shape. If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey if it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey it's an ape! 🎵" (Just having a tail bone doesn't cut it.)

For example, these are monkeys:
View attachment 468234 View attachment 468239

And these are NOT monkeys; they're apes:
View attachment 468235 View attachment 468238
I... I'm not even going to argue. I'd rather not get a headache.

Back to questions;
If you could magically receive any moderately sized food item of your choice right now, what would it be?
None. I just ate and am really full. If I wasn't full, stromboli.

You never said I have to eat it, so... *looks at team of Pokemon that are at full HP after a "battle"* A bag of Leppa Berries.

Blueberries. They're really good, but it's so hard to pick any without uprooting the entire bush. I have to ask the Dryad for help any time I want any.

Back
Top Bottom