Bad Translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original text:

"Another average silly translation. It's kind of idiotic."

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Secondly, of course, is the thickness. in this section"

It's second point in this section is the thickness.

Copyed from samrux history
Original text:

"Alive is a vague term. Those referred to as alive aren't compared with the deceased very often. For everybody, there seems to be a line separating corpses from bodies, and slumber from eternal rest. But such line was drawn by the unknowing. More tha"

"Life is very difficult. Life without death, to tell you how many times we actually told the world forever in the limitations on the power of the dream from, but you can see "

original: i broke my foot by kicking a rock. what do i do?

10 translations later, yandex gives us: i broke my leg down on the rocks. what will you do?

im not sure how i came up with the original text

Original text:
"Maman died today. Or yesterday maybe, I don't know. I got a telegram from the house: "Mother deceased. Funeral tomorrow. Faithfully yours." That doesn't mean anything. Maybe it was yesterday."

"Her mother died today, yesterday, my mother died this morning a telegram from the government, it's not a problem I think, maybe yesterday, I don't know."

Redigit's signature:

Original text:

"Don't grab cheeseburger."

"The cheesecake I don't understand "

Original text:

"I'm am the prettiest unicorn."

"I have the most beautiful unicorn."

Original text:

"Haloboy01134 wonders as to why this is here. He thinks that this is here to show the flaws in human engineering. And to be funny. He is probably right on both parts."

"Haloboy01134 God, I think I'm just a mechanical engineer, if you want to be happy, maybe two."

I AM GOD! BOW DOWN TO ME, PUNY MORTALS!

EDIT:
Guys, it's trying to tell us something:
Original text:

"His assistance cheats a handbook."

"Help me ... "
It needs help.

Last edited:
Original text:

"Drinking water gives me the hiccups. "

"Water,I want to talk to your doctor. "

Original text:

"Haha saw you playing the ocarina on instagram and marzia tweeting about shannon appearing while she was editing a video. Seeing it in a video now makes my inner hipster come out. "I was there when it first happened!""

"So,,,!!!! So! Accordion, instagram, let italyprovince. Shannon in the film, for example, in previous years, Twitter has shown that I watched the movie, my heart for the first time at this age in the cellar."

Wow... I forgot how fun this is...

Original Text:
IM THE MAIN ATTRACTION EVERYONE

43 Translations from Yandex Later...

I had the chance.

Original text:

"aliens are confirmed for the 1.3 update. ALIEN ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!"

"1.3 cat is weird, because I don't think that light!!!!"
ayy lmao

Original text:

"Yo mama jokes are like so totally five years ago."

"Hey, Hey, Hey, mama, is interesting because it was five years ago."

Original text:

"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere, any time at all, down in the deep blue sea."

"If R f -, blue sea you can always come back."
Wut.
When I enabled random language order:
Original text:

"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anywhere, any time at all, down in the deep blue sea."

"This is the world,God is in everything, everywhere, always, and the green book, good"

Well that took a religious turn. Also, the green book is good.

Original text:

"F is for fire that burns down the whole town, U is for uranium... bombs! N is for No survivors..."

"Burning all the cities of the central point of the screen of the uranium bomb! ! Life in the..."

Original text:

"•A single Lego can bear up to 4,240 Newtons of force, or weights in excess of 953 pounds, before it starts to deform. They are made of unforgiving material and care not for your foot. •Speaking of your foot, it’s one of the most sensitive areas of the human body and contains 100-200,000 exteroceptors. Those are nerve endings that gather feedback from the outside world — things like the lush softness of freshly cut grass or the excruciating pain of a sharp-edged, 2.25 square-centimeter plastic brick — and ports it straight to your brain. •Said soles are subject to significant impact forces. Just walking slowly can produce impact forces twice your body weight. •A 165-pound person standing on a single Lego will put those 100-200,000 exteroceptors under 3,262,222 pascals of pressure, or 32 times what they’re under when you’re relaxing on the couch (where you’re undoubtably sitting on a Lego). "

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"•Lego can lead to 4,240 cow force or weight more than 953, before it starts to distort. Them from death. This material is to take care of their feet. •The legs are one of the most sensitive areas of the human body, between 100 and 200 000exteroceptors. 's nerve endings, in order to obtain information from the outside world, like a drunken man, with a smooth surface and mowing the lawn or in unbearable pain on the edge of 2.25 square inches plastic bricks port directly to the brain. •Information about the person, there has been a significant influence, move slowly and can be made in the action of the power of twice the attention. •165-pound man out of Lego bricks, the rest 100 to 200000 exteroceptors under 3,262,222 Pascals pressure of 32 times, when just lying on the couch (if this is, without doubt, sits Lego). "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom