HQmZcTD.png

ok, i did this sprite in 30 mins, is the celestial saber from spiral knights:
6zsQMla.png
Celestial_Saber-Equipped.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1415680549][/DOUBLEPOST]
forgot, I was trying to finish it last night before 2 am
EDIT: Here's the shading
View attachment 9762
if you dont want that crappy white background, if you use paint.net, create a new background and delete that, and if using GIMP, see the step of resizing

What do you expect me to do, argue the opposite? The first sprite needs to be outlined a bit darker, and the second needs its outlines done in a color other than black. I believe Balduran said it herself: no black outlines.

Black outlines help if you're using a high-contrast palette, though.

I use black outlines, myself.

I remember reading somewhere that she successfully moved to Canada, no information about what her current life is, though I do hope she's living happily and prosperous.
That's good I suppose. The last thing I remember reading about her was that her landlord was threatening to evict her over something stupid and unless she got money to move to Canada, she'd be homeless.

So hey! Good to hear she got her Canada money! I too, hope that wherever she is, she is happy and content. Also probably really busy.

I remember reading somewhere that she successfully moved to Canada, no information about what her current life is, though I do hope she's living happily and prosperous.
Last I heard from her, she was gonna fly to Canada. I doubt she's living happy considering she's homeless and horrifyingly depressed/suicidal.
But you never know.

This thread helped me none. I'm using paint.net and I didn't see where any of this tells me how to use paint.net. Very poorly made if I do say so myself. If anyone can teach me how to use paint.net I'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom