1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by berberborscing, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: at author's request
Lock date: 21:21 16-01-2016
  1. jackinbox101

jackinbox101 Terrarian

Please update to r16

2. berberborscing

berberborscing Skeletron Prime

I just checked the tAPI thread, there is no r16 version. tAPI is being discontinued, and I'm working on a tModloader 1.3 version.

Darklordofhell, Vladimier and superhc like this.
  3. jackinbox101

jackinbox101 Terrarian

It have r16 but they didn't change current version
    Just click Lastest tAPI release and you will know what i mean

4. ~[Icarus]~

~[Icarus]~ Steampunker

I don't know why but for some reason they named the exe r16

Trolling maybe?

superhc likes this.
  5. berberborscing

I will continue working on the tModloader version of this mod once support for NPCs and Projectiles have been added. Until then, hold your rampaging horses.

superhc and ~[Icarus]~ like this.
  6. ~[Icarus]~

~[Icarus]~ Steampunker

It's kinda sad how we will have to begin from 0 again in literally everthing.

berberborscing and Eli10293 like this.
  7. 652Graystripe

652Graystripe Plantera

Hey, stupid question, but what's the Legia Bow from? I remember the name... first saw it in a Minecraft modpack, IIRC.

8. berberborscing

Minecraft's More Bows mod, I believe.

9. 652Graystripe

652Graystripe Plantera

Yeah, that's where I saw it. Wasn't sure if it was in anything else. Thanks.

10. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

pretty sure it is..maybe thorium??..tremor??..I'm not sure..but I know it was in a mod for terraria too

11. berberborscing

You sure it wasn't my mod? I'm pretty sure my mod is the only Terraria mod with that weapon. It was mentioned in Blitz's mod thread but because it was confused with the Elven Bow from his mod. They apparently have very similar sprites, but it's just a white colored Demon Bow with two arrows added in the sprite.

12. superhc

superhc Spazmatism

oh right...I assumed it wasn't from your mod because you didn't mention that to him..my bad :confused:

13. Will you make this a tmodloader mod?

14. Bllue

Bllue Terrarian

help, I got an error

>>> Singleplayer: 13:59:02 <<<
    TAPI.Mods+LoadException: berberborscing.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModBuff' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
    at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetType(String name)
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleBuff(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 1447
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 59
    at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 276
    at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 449
    at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 427
    at TAPI.Mod.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mod.cs:line 107
    at TAPI.Mods.Load() in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 539
    ElementalBoots_v1.7.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModBuff' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, ObjectHandleOnStack type)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetType(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase)
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleBuff(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 1447
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 59
    at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 449
    at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\Mods.cs:line 427
    Pumpking's Mod.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModItem' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.HandleItem(ModBase modBase, JsonData j, String fname) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 485
    at TAPI.ModJsonHandler.Handle(ModBase modBase) in x:\tAPI Core\tAPI\Mod\ModJsonHandler.cs:line 54
    at Mods.Load()

Mods used:
    berberborscing (berberborscing's Mod null by berberborscing)
    LolHens (Elemental Boots 1.7 by LolHens)
    NeoRecipeBook (Neo Recipe Book 1.3.1 by Neojin)
    NeoDraw (Neo Draw 1.3 by Neojin)
    ThoriumMod (Thorium Mod null by DivermanSam)
    Pumpking (Pumpking's Mod v1.1.1 by Pumpking)
    Luck (Lucky Block Mod 0.1.2 by Tahiti)
    Tremor (Tremor Mod 1.2 by Bogdan3456, Zadum4ivii, Slavdey, Wilson P., The Mystery Chest, Naikoraptor, Rostos16)

15. SlayerOfTheBad

SlayerOfTheBad Skeletron

For one, put error messages in a Script spoiler.
    Secondly, always try testing each mod individually first, so you can try and pinpoint the mod with which there's a problem.

16. Bllue

Bllue Terrarian

ok thanks, I'll try that first (also sorry about not putting in a script spoiler)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2016 ---
    I used it alone and it still came up with this error

>>> Singleplayer: 15:39:28 <<<
    TAPI.Mods+LoadException: berberborscing.tapi: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TAPI.ModBuff' from assembly 'tAPI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at Mods.Load()

Mods used:
    berberborscing (berberborscing's Mod null by berberborscing)

17. SlayerOfTheBad

SlayerOfTheBad Skeletron

I'd love to help, but I'm no coder. You should wait for Berber to react.

18. Darklordofhell

Darklordofhell Terrarian

Yay! A tModloader version! I looked at all the items this adds, looks amazing, I haven't played the mod yet though.

19. samufinland

samufinland Terrarian

That sounds great! Any new things added? Wireless yoyos?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2016 ---
    I am really interested about this mod. Is it possible to update mods so the loader still thinks its the same mod and the same items?

20. berberborscing

tmodloader's next update will add everything needed to directly port the mod to 1.3

as for the crash, it seems to be caused by a buff, there's no specific file causing the crash in the report

superhc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.