Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

Hey there Murph. Honestly, for me, I just dont have the time sometimes and have been more occupied playing games

Ah. Well, guess we could always wait for you to come back... not that it's even all that possible at the moment considering the decline in the RP Forums.

Also, Animus, would you be interested in a Discord RP I made?

I'll take it pessimistically since meh in my terms means I'm gonna ignore it in about 5 seconds. Also because it sounded more like an I don't care

Ah. Well, guess we could always wait for you to come back... not that it's even all that possible at the moment considering the decline in the RP Forums.

Also, Animus, would you be interested in a Discord RP I made?
Also, the issue is that I'd basically need some major BSing skills and godmodding to get my OCs into the fallout-verse

Yeah, not sure why that's taking so long to get Murph out. Though the inactivity doesn't help. Wondering if CA will be active once more, actually.

Ganransu said:
Also, the issue is that I'd basically need some major BSing skills and godmodding to get my OCs into the fallout-verse
An issue is that I have is usually because of the amount of attention you basically take up because of your rapid posting as a passing comment.

An issue is that I have is usually because of the amount of attention you basically take up because of your rapid posting as a passing comment.
An issue is that almost everyone in CA right now seems to focus on Murph for some reason. And also the fact that it's dead right now.

Back
Top Bottom