Single Thread RP Beyond the 4th wall

Well, I do have to admit GC and BRG had a lot of potential, but the problem is lack of their GMs. I might also want to try your RP some time if that can be revived

Unlikely. Most of my RPs failed, either due to being way too complex (Many Contrasts), inability to GM (Observers), or just because I got bored (Aleph).

That being said, there are a few RPs that... Well, are made because everyone else just wanted it to exist, but I was the one to create it due to seemingly no one wanting to, and if they did, they never mentioned that to me. (Raelm) Actually, scratch 'a few', just say one or something that equates to that.

Hmm...

Also, I'm still wondering about where a few users went, MarththeKing and PancakingTerraria in particular. Seems like this forum has slowed down compared to last week.

As well as that... Ravage? No... Oh wait, RevertedMenace guy. Ah, I remember when I just yeeted him into Lavian territory basically.

Also, for now, Diamond can't be on, so... that may be a reason.

As well as that... Ravage? No... Oh wait, RevertedMenace guy. Ah, I remember when I just yeeted him into Lavian territory basically.

Also, for now, Diamond can't be on, so... that may be a reason.
Reverted's still on the site. They might've just lost interest.

Also, doesn't explain the two I mentioned, who were both last seen Saturday.

Could be a case of they forgot. Or something else.
Well, as a small step back to revival, only would do it with a go ahead signal or if I really had that much of motivation to do that.

Anyways, back to the people. Could be something IRL that prevents doing something. Could have left thinking they didn't do much anyways. Could have find greener pastures. Or, off on another forums. Who knows.

I'm going with the IRL theory, since it wouldn't make sense from them to both have their last appearances on the same day if they just left.

Again, I won't revive something unless asked to.

Either way, I was thinking about the sortie, and looked at the Nightwave, and that's basically a radio station. Maybe we should have like a radio station-ish RP. Where we can communicate with each other, and change the channels to find tasks we actually want to do or something. And make our own stations or something. Just a thought.

...Honestly, I feel like the RP Forums are dead at the moment. Two days in a row, not a single alert here when I woke up. Is there really anything we can do about this?

Edit: Tempted to transfer this discussion over to one of the CA threads, since more people would probably pay attention to that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom