• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Purple Flames

Spazmatism
ok this is my last question for you guys.
i cannot demolish any bricks placed by this mod. so i cannot get rid of any parts of the buildings i am not so happy with like changing the furniture ect.
is there a way to be able to do it as there are certain parts i would like to alter slightly.
i can add stuff obviously but i cannot take away or change what the mod adds.
also the city itself is generated in the centre where you spawn, which i can understand why, but it means that i cannot build my stuff their which i would usually like to do.
could i suggest that the city is moved to the side a bit and the buildings be a little more spaced out so that they could be expanded upon.

ok this is my last question for you guys.
i cannot demolish any bricks placed by this mod. so i cannot get rid of any parts of the buildings i am not so happy with like changing the furniture ect.
is there a way to be able to do it as there are certain parts i would like to alter slightly.
i can add stuff obviously but i cannot take away or change what the mod adds.
also the city itself is generated in the centre where you spawn, which i can understand why, but it means that i cannot build my stuff their which i would usually like to do.
could i suggest that the city is moved to the side a bit and the buildings be a little more spaced out so that they could be expanded upon.
Later on in the mod after you do some questions and stuff, you can an item that lets you break the structures this mod places (I don't remember who, but one of the NPCs will sell it to you when you get far enough into their quest line), I got really, and I mean REALLY annoyed by the desert tribe after a while and I didn't know about this item at the time so I dropped a fargo nuke on the desert
The stupid tribesman still kept spawning in and I was still getting the tribal curse debuff, wonderful...

Purple Flames

Spazmatism
Later on in the mod after you do some questions and stuff, you can an item that lets you break the structures this mod places (I don't remember who, but one of the NPCs will sell it to you when you get far enough into their quest line), I got really, and I mean REALLY annoyed by the desert tribe after a while and I didn't know about this item at the time so I dropped a fargo nuke on the desert
The stupid tribesman still kept spawning in and I was still getting the tribal curse debuff, wonderful...
thank you.
i only quickly ran through the desert so i could see the top of the map but i noticed a scull debuff that was draining my life.

AlexSFeather

Terrarian
Hello, i ran into an issues while playing in a group of 4 people
one of it being that each one of us has to kill a boss in order to progress the skill tree and the other one being that one of us equipped a vampire ring which turned all of us into vampires
is this fixable?

Hello, i ran into an issues while playing in a group of 4 people
one of it being that each one of us has to kill a boss in order to progress the skill tree and the other one being that one of us equipped a vampire ring which turned all of us into vampires
is this fixable?
Mod doesn't support multiplayer

voldemrt

Terrarian
I've found a glitch where the Toggle XP popup button doesn't work and the XP bar stays stuck on my screen. I have it bound to C, but switching it back doesn't work.
I don't know if it's a problem with another mod's compatibility, but it shouldn't be as it has worked before.
Other than that, from what I've seen, great mod.

Top Bottom