IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
-Yharim looks annoyed- "Is it urgent? I have guests currently, as you can see."
-The Slime God would look worried if he had a face, but he doesn't. He just sounds worried- "King Slime reported a group of men that are trying to kill him! It must be an act of rebellion! I need to discuss what we need to do next with you."
-Yharim looks at everyone- "I must apologize for the inconvenience. I will be right back." -He enters his "office" to talk about the matter with the Slime God-
"Now what do you need me to do?"
"My master Goozma requests that you send one of your elite to put down the group."
-Sigh- "Fine. I'll send Yharon." -Gestures to Yharon, who flies off to wreak havoc on the rebels-

(That'd be a good idea, actually! Should that rivaling kingdom be one that Providence rules or something? The Lihzahrds could be her subjects :p)
(Nah. But I have other things planned.
Also, this means I have to make even MORE characters. So suck to be me and keeping track of every single one of them.
Also, I'm not going to be posting about just walking so uh, move along Draedon? Kudos if you get the reference.)

-Draedon starts experimenting on Despair, getting guided by the Phantoms on how to make it-

Last edited by a moderator:
|Burst looks around the secret base.... he looks ready and serious to do anything|
"The first thing we need you to do is... Prove yourself. Kill a member of Yharim's army, and you'll be worthy of the big stuff."
(Nah. But I have other things planned.
Also, this means I have to make even MORE characters. So suck to be me and keeping track of every single one of them.
Also, I'm not going to be posting about just walking so uh, move along Draedon? Kudos if you get the reference.)
-Draedon starts experimenting on Despair, getting guided by the Phantoms on how to make it-
(Yup!)

Petrified, or as you like to call it, Artificial Despair serves as a middle ground for this purpose. It empowers Phantoms, and other subjects as well, but if it goes to a subject that is not a Phantom, it will put chains around their souls while increasing their powers, by a certain amount, depending on soul to soul. A soul filled with justice and purity will be weak when Despair is used to augment them compared to a dark soul. However, it gives them a timer with the chains. They must satiate the despair by causing it. If not, the soul will be crushed. Like Phantoms, the more they use the Petrified Despair, the more they become reliant on it. Consider it like being addictive. Phantoms are able to produce this Despair from the amount of despair they feel.
*Insert this post except it's actually IC instead of OOC.*
"If we constructed a weapon so it can harness the ginormous energy of Despair into some highly powerful device used to corrupt the hearts of others with the despair, well, we could truly spread it over all of this world. Soon, we will have it up and running, then..."
"Then we can turn the world to darkness, and despair will spread across the land, with none to stand in our way. But of course, we actually would need plans for such a weapon."

*Insert this post except it's actually IC instead of OOC.*
"If we constructed a weapon so it can harness the ginormous energy of Despair into some highly powerful device used to corrupt the hearts of others with the despair, well, we could truly spread it over all of this world. Soon, we will have it up and running, then..."
"Then we can turn the world to darkness, and despair will spread across the land, with none to stand in our way. But of course, we actually would need plans for such a weapon."
-Draedon pulls out blueprints for the Ark of the Cosmos- "What about this?"

"I believe that... that(Repetition really grinds my gears.) will work, though, it appears a large amount of materials is required for it. Do you have enough resources to use to make it?"

|Burst nods.... sweating inside before getting his fire claws ready|
-He attacks with blurringly fast speed, slashing downward in a crushing blow-
"I believe that... that(Repetition really grinds my gears.) will work, though, it appears a large amount of materials is required for it. Do you have enough resources to use to make it?"
"Of course, it's easy to get resources when you're the master smith of the Jungle Tyrant himself." -He sends a letter requesting for the needed materials-

Back
Top Bottom