IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
|Burst slips while attempting to dodge... getting the punch in the nose.... which breaks it due to it being hit on the skin.|

``T-That does it........``

|The demon starts charging a bigger fireball while moving around the area quickly to avoid getting halted|

|Burst slips while attempting to dodge... getting the punch in the nose.... which breaks it due to it being hit on the skin.|

``T-That does it........``

|The demon starts charging a bigger fireball while moving around the area quickly to avoid getting halted|
-Zig-zags while running so he doesn't get hit... hopefully-

``I-It missed.. but... I charged all my energy... I don't think it can get sudden powered up again...…``

|He groans before passing out from lack of energy|

"Well, then. For my request, could you please get a bit of Calamitas's DNA for me? I want to try an experiment I've been thinking about."

(And that's how Calamitas's clone was made, DUN DUN DUN!!!!!)
(Hmm. Also sorry for being afk, but test.)
"Tell me where Calamitas is then."

``I-It missed.. but... I charged all my energy... I don't think it can get sudden powered up again...…``

|He groans before passing out from lack of energy|
-Is about to maul Burst to death, but then- "Kid! What the :red:ll were you thinking?!?" -Runs over, grabs Burst, then takes him to the infirmary... again-
(Hmm. Also sorry for being afk, but test.)
"Tell me where Calamitas is then."
"She should be in the royal palace, in the Jungle."

*Goes to find Calamitas, slashes at her until they get a piece of DNA, like locks of hair or just blood on their sword, and leaves.*
(Yup. What I was talking about by slashing and going.)

|He wakes up... uses the mana star..... and sits up|

Mind: why cant I defeat him.....
(I don't know, Burst, I just do not know...)
"Alright, Kid. Training time!" -Pulls him out of the bed, and takes them to the training room. He points at a Skeleton Statue- "Use this Lever here to spawn a Skeleton. Then, fight it. Repeat until you're strong. Gook luck, kid!"
*Goes to find Calamitas, slashes at her until they get a piece of DNA, like locks of hair or just blood on their sword, and leaves.*
-Calamitas was sleeping- "What was that?" -Looks around but sees no trace of the attacker, and just assumes it was Signus, Evnoy of the Devourer-

"Thank you for getting that. While you were gone, we-" -Gestures to the other Phantom- "-made the Petrified Despair and the Ark of the Cosmos. We are about to fuse the two. Come and see."
(ya but I assume it been helping little so far..... so lets continue)
-The Skeleton tries to pin Burst to the corner of the area, so he can't escape-

Back
Top Bottom