IC Black, Tainted Calamity (A Calamity Mod Roleplay)

What do you think of this RP?

• It's GREAT, I love it!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Meh, it's OKAY I guess...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • It SUCKS.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other (for whatever reason the other three options aren't how you feel about this rp)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
"I really do not care if you are ready or not. It will all become statistics in my data. Now, if you are finished asking questions, let the test begin."

The moment Draedon's hologram disappears, Lab Turrets whir into action, charging their energy based attacks as they begin to scan for targets, and Field Generators activate with energy crackling from their emitters, seeking anything hostile to it that would place itself close.

The Pulse Pistol is able to short out a few Lab Turrets. However, due to the distance between each of their posts, the electric arcs are not effective in dealing with them all at once.

As such, the rest of the Lab Turrets fire back.

Burns, shocks, lacerations. The onslaught of laboratory weapons overload and begin to overpower Max.
As he gets closer, the Field Generators kick in, attacking Max even further with their energy coils.
Walking straight into the attacks is not a good move. Especially when you're not Armstrong.

As much as he tries to keep going, he finds himself unable to. His legs no longer respond to his mind. Even his arms become limp, electrocuted into no longer functioning properly. Such is the fate of electrocution and paralysis.
"A pity. Charging straightforward into danger, while is acceptable for primitive beasts, is no viable method of defeating my security system." Draedon's voice echoed through the laboratory, as if there is some echo. Or you know, there's something called an intercom.

Alas, a futile effort, Max is unable to do much as the turrets and field generators' attacks simply pile on him.
Indeed, charging forward into the open like you had plot armor was not the way to go at all.

(Since I'm feeling merciful today, very well. Be grateful for this.
Do know, if I wasn't feeling merciful, I would have left it to the more likely take of Draedon's security outright killing Max as he is unconscious, as Draedon's technology is designed to be lethal as quoted here.
1646509328931.png

Draedon, character-wise, would also have just let the security system kill Max as well, citing him as an imperfection in the test with no remorse.
Try not to go all gung ho and just charge enemies, especially enemies that are designed to take advantage of that, i.e. the field generators. I'm not too forgiving when people leeroy jenkins into lethal danger.)

At the very least, Max is still unconscious, but alive, at least. It is quite hard to perceive anything but the void of being knocked out, electrocuted, and being pummeled with attacks.

|Max wouldn't be thinking or dreaming of anything, its like if his mind just went blank, its like
if he had accepted that he would had died to the dangers, its like if his journey to avenge his father would been in vain..|

(If he did die, I would had either hit to make a application of one of his living relatives or just pulled up the random number generator.)

|until some time passes, he would still be unconscious, maybe he's is
in his own mind..|

(wondering on if to explore that idea of Max being in the darkness of his own subconscious..)

``....what....happened....I feel..so weak....I don't know if I can look at myself..``

|he would look around for anything that reflect a image...not realizing he could look at what was he wearing...|

Back
Top Bottom