OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

Either way, I have absolutely no idea about that ocean trip, so I pretty much will still say rewind to the point where Glitchtrap can join back in then continue off of there.

That still doesn't feel right for me, my best rewind point would be shortly after this happens:
Blight ran away after that whole werewolf situation at the floating island, encountered Marth, and was almost tricked into working together with them, until realizing Marth is Esther's enemy

I honestly don't remember when that happens besides the vast timeframe of "after diana(i think) becomes a wolf" so idk.
I am trying to prioritize Glitchtrap coming back in over our other characters, since he's the one running this RP though, 'cause if he's busy trying to catch up, he wouldn't be able to run the RP and we'd just be stuck.

That still doesn't feel right for me, my best rewind point would be shortly after this happens:
Yeah, I don't even remember when or where that happened xD
I honestly don't remember when that happens besides the vast timeframe of "after diana(i think) becomes a wolf" so idk.
I am trying to prioritize Glitchtrap coming back in over our other characters, since he's the one running this RP though, 'cause if he's busy trying to catch up, he wouldn't be able to run the RP and we'd just be stuck.
You have a point. After all, it was me that did pretty much all of the narration for NPCs, fights, loot drops, etc. before; while I would like to avoid that being as much of the case this time to keep my stress levels down for this RP, I feel like bringing the RP to a point I can easily continue off from will make sense, seeing as I will still be doing a large chunk of narration.

Yeah, I don't even remember when or where that happened xD

You have a point. After all, it was me that did pretty much all of the narration for NPCs, fights, loot drops, etc. before; while I would like to avoid that being as much of the case this time to keep my stress levels down for this RP, I feel like bringing the RP to a point I can easily continue off from will make sense, seeing as I will still be doing a large chunk of narration.
It happened right after Diana became a werewolf

G1!+¢h+r@p said:
Well, make sure you do whatever you need to, Glitchtrap. Just make sure you're comfortable with where you're going to pick this up.

Well, make sure you do whatever you need to, Glitchtrap. Just make sure you're comfortable with where you're going to pick this up.
Sounds good; like I think I've said, I can't revive this RP quite yet, but hopefully, it'll be sometime soon that I do. Just keep an eye out for when I suddenly go "HEY GUYS ITS RP TIME WOO-"

Back
Top Bottom