OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

This is getting revived?

I mean, I don’t know anything about Calamity other than the sprites and some basic information, but if I did, I might join.

Unless it‘s being rewinded, in which case that would just screw things up.

This is getting revived?

I mean, I don’t know anything about Calamity other than the sprites and some basic information, but if I did, I might join.

Unless it‘s being rewinded, in which case that would just screw things up.
Just join, we'd love to have you! I designed the RP for people to "spawn" whenever and wherever. Knowledge of the Calamity Mod isn't required, either lol-

if you need it, just read this page
it's just the lore you need to rp anyways
also, the forum thread for calamity has the same lore you need anyways

I noticed in the rules it says that characters can sometimes be as powerful as gods, is that the case? I don’t want to have an overpowered character since it would ruin the fun for myself (And everyone else, I imagine), but a heads up would be nice if there’s a bunch of deities wandering around. I know many of the bosses would count for that, but I mean characters.

I'm not entirely sure how powerful most of the characters are, but the strongest one I've seen in-RP would be Blight, but only because of a summon (I don't know a better word) they have.

Oh, that was from the original storyline of the RP. This RP went through one reset, where it became from fighting or siding with Yharim directly to a more normal Calamity playthrough so it kinda became derped errata.
That said, there haven't been too much say on that, so we'd have to ask Glitchy about that later.

A: Sylvus Tidren

B: Appearance: Sylvus has longish, spiky blond hair and blue eyes, and wears blue-flame colored armor.

C: Abilities: Sylvus is decently fast and strong, and can use water magic.

D: Strengths: Has an innate skill for swordplay, and is an excellent swimmer.

E: Weaknesses: Can be manipulated easily if someone gains his trust and/or makes it seem like they align with his ideals.

F: Personality: Sylvus is distrusting of most people, unless he believes that they share his goals. He also considers himself superior to others and considers all who do not actively oppose Yharim inept, and believes them to be nearly as bad as the Jungle Tyrant himself.

G: Extras:
Notable Equipment:
-Heart of The Sea: A sapphire pearl that increases movement speed in water and increases mana regen speed by 10%.
-Ocean’s Blade: A silver sword with a nasty serrated edge on one side. The other side has cyan gems on it.
Backstory: A descendant of the people of the ocean, Sylvus grew up without a proper home due to the fact that the ocean he would have lived in was destroyed by Yharim’s forces. Speaking of which, he hates Yharim. And Calamitas. He’s had his sword for almost his entire life, and his only real motivation is to defeat Calamitas in battle and force her to reverse her magic. Oh, and remove Yharim’s head from his body. Though… Neither of those are too likely.

I used to moderate on this rp before I had a hiatus from TCF some time ago, so I'll give your app a look over.

Seems quite fine tbh.

Although I will make it clear that the normal Ocean still exists, the Ocean destroyed by Calamitas is the Desert and Sunken Sea, just in case there is any confusion there.

I'd accept your app if I even still have that ability. -._-.

Back
Top Bottom