OOC Blades of Energy (OOC)

And does the type of armor matter beyond just classification of heavy, medium, or light?
As in is there any further specification to it?

I thought of 2 things

1. adding a 2nd and maybe even 3rd to the rp (might not be today but could be)

2. what if we get to hear/see from the older members of the group...

remember when i said i might make an older character who uses a protosteel vehicle instead of a weapon?
hahahaa i uh
i thought of some vehicle-specific spells
yes they're REALLY OP. but you must remember these are intended to be used by vehicles, not weapons/tools. if you saw someone online complaining about how they couldn't take down a tank in.... idk, battlefield as a lone infantry, you would laugh at them, right? same concept here.
plus vehicles cant level up. or at least i dont think they can.... can they? dear god, if they can then what the hell did i just create?!

ECLIPSE: a spell that focuses on creating incredibly powerful and destructive waves of energy. all the subspells have a long cooldown of 25 posts.
Blast (Attack): generates a hyper-reactive ball of energy that explodes into a small-medium sized sphere that vaporizes anything within.
Shield (Defense): creates a protective barrier around the vehicle that deconstructs all incoming matter going past a certain speed limit. i think a duration of 2 posts from Layn (or whoever is playing the GM role at the time) is a good balance. again, 2 posts from the GM, not the player. this dissuades just casting and taking a weeklong break while you sit there all invincible and all that
Orb (Agility): creates an orb in the sky that strips away molecules piece by piece. why yes, i did shamelessly steal this from the crimson 1 fight at the end of project wingman, thanks for asking!

up to Layn if this makes it in or not, its their RP. if it does then ill soon be creating a vehicle protosteel user.
more spell ideas might follow maybe

Last edited:
remember when i said i might make an older character who uses a protosteel vehicle instead of a weapon?
hahahaa i uh
i thought of some vehicle-specific spells
yes they're REALLY OP. but you must remember these are intended to be used by vehicles, not weapons/tools. if you saw someone online complaining about how they couldn't take down a tank in.... idk, battlefield as a lone infantry, you would laugh at them, right? same concept here.
plus vehicles cant level up. or at least i dont think they can.... can they? dear god, if they can then what the hell did i just create?!

ECLIPSE: a spell that focuses on creating incredibly powerful and destructive waves of energy. all the subspells have a long cooldown of 5 posts.
Blast (Attack): generates a hyper-reactive ball of energy that explodes into a small-medium sized sphere that vaporizes anything within.
Shield (Defense): creates a protective barrier around the vehicle that deconstructs all incoming matter going past a certain speed limit. i think a duration of 2 posts from Layn (or whoever is playing the GM role at the time) is a good balance. again, 2 posts from the GM, not the player. this dissuades just casting and taking a weeklong break while you sit there all invincible and all that
Orb (Agility): creates an orb in the sky that strips away molecules piece by piece. why yes, i did shamelessly steal this from the crimson 1 fight at the end of project wingman, thanks for asking!

up to Layn if this makes it in or not, its their RP. if it does then ill soon be creating a vehicle protosteel user.
more spell ideas might follow maybe
cooldown of 25 posts
lol

Actually, how much damage do the spells do? How much damage does the shield block?
slash shrug. blast probably a huge amount of damage? like, "the littleboy landed on me when it was dropped!" kind of damage?

...you may find that OP but you must remember that the reason why nukes are so broken is not the blast damage, but the blast radius. something that eclipse blast sorely lacks (small-medium is in relation to normal bombs, not nukes or even tactical nukes)

the shield works on duration instead of damage threshold because it erases incoming projectiles from existence. i suppose the number is "2 posts worth of incoming damage" if i had to put a number to "how much damage does the shield block"
its still susceptible to low velocity attacks. or shockwaves. or winds. probably heat, too.

also im changing the way orb works. now instead of ripping off the b a l l s from the crimson 1 fight, it simply rips off one of the variations of the final mission of ace combat x where you have to dogfight some invisible superplanes while a plasma orb chases after you threatening to detonate you by igniting your craft's fuel im serious help me the plasma orb is right outside my front door please

often but a thing to note about vehicles is that they
a) cannot be used indoors (unless its a motorbike but at that point why)
2) cannot be carried around wherever (unless its a motorbike but again at that point why)

protosteel vehicle operators are also probably extremely conservative about using eclipse spells. I know i would be if i had to wait like 2 or so hours before getting to use it again

no im not a weeb, rikkors are just japanese. the creator is japanese and even though im ignoring like literally all of the :red:ing lore right now im still going to respect that.

maybe ill bull:red: a justification later about how it symbolizes how Carrey's nOt likE thE othErS

Back
Top Bottom