OOC Blades of Energy (OOC)

So I haven't read any of the spoilers you posted in The Corruption's Wrath OOC, and I think I'll just stop looking at that RP entirely for now, as I feel like I may have just spoiled something for myself without realising. Or maybe it's just an inconsistency, but I'll put the rest of this in a spoiler just in case no one else noticed and hasn't read what you had in the spoilers.
Well I just noticed while looking through the IC of The Corruption's Wrath that in that RP you refer to Carrey as both He/Him and She/Her, while in this RP I have so far only seen you refer to Carrey as They/Them. And it also seemed to change with which text colour was being used at that time, which to me suggests that they somehow got DID or some other split personality thing after they took a blade to the head, or maybe it happens later. That also lines up with the entire personality section of your application in that RP being ocnsidered a spoiler, so...
you need to lay off the tinfoil lmao. no, Carrey's not a system, nor do they ever become one. Carrey switching between she/her and he/him between each color isin't anything more than me being funny and saying "lmao what if they were as genderfluid as Equinox (from warframe) canonically is".
(equinox is a warframe who's gimmick is switching between two forms, Night and Day. Equinox's day form is considerably more masculine than her night form or her neutral form)
at most, they later on have a discovery in their gender identity in this rp. but for now, Carrey is they/them in... both roleplays if you think about it, actually. cuz like, they're still gonna be rapidly shifting while its someone else's turn to respond

edit: the training incident was mainly an excuse for me to heterochromatise the eyes, and add some flaws to Carrey's overall demeanor and personality.

Last edited:
thank you Chir'

i was gonna port nosako but then i had a better idea

before i do so though, some new spells for your consideration:
BURST (AGI): creates a burst of electric energy around the vehicle, frying anything nearby
CANNON (ATK): a forward shock cannon that fires a extremely powerful tesla arc at a target. literally weaponized minecraft lightning + supercharged creepers
CURRENT (DEF): electrifies the hull of a vehicle, frying anything that touches it. also provides a moderate speed boost
Name: Jay Doe
Species: cant see under that :red:ING FLIGHT SUIT
Appearance: constantly wears a full flight suit with the visor lowered, effectively rendering them anonymous, save for the distinct flight suit. ....where did they even get the flight suit?
Personality: Jay is mute, which means they dont directly talk. instead they either use pre-recorded audio files, or sign language.
Strengths: ...why do they never seem to react to g-forces?
Weaknesses: no energy weapon, uses a vehicle instead
Energy Weapon Vehicle: GSPV-35: its gonna be renamed later, as its present name makes no :red:ing sense (this world's gimmick is protosteel for gods sake, not geostatic energy!), but GeoStatic Powered Vehicle number 35 is a fighter jet that is capable of separating its parts from itself mid-flight for additional mobility. its appearance is kinda... ok its got like, the main body and nose of an f-22, right? but its wings are that of an f-35, and its thrusters are f-15 thrusters (normal, not the S/MTD kind), and the tail is that of an f-18
idk, i saw it in a dream once and it looked cool as :red:. one day ill learn enough blender to model it. that will not be for a while though. everyone will probably have forgotten about this by the time i do.
thats not me saying this rp will flop thats me saying it will take me at least over a decade to get to the skill level required to re-create the image my dream generated
that makes it sound a lot more impressive than it actually is. it wont be super detailed im just bad at learning any advanced game dev programs for some :red:ing reason. just ask @The Pink Ponk how well my attempts at texture editing Carrey in blender went.
Starting Spell: tesla burst
Stats: atk 7 def 2 agi 11
Dodging: 15%
Blocking: 0%
Text Color (HEX): idk whatever color this is oh cool its hex is #E25041

Last edited:
thank you Chir'

i was gonna port nosako but then i had a better idea

before i do so though, some new spells for your consideration:
BURST (AGI): creates a burst of electric energy around the vehicle, frying anything nearby
CANNON (ATK): a forward shock cannon that fires a extremely powerful tesla arc at a target. literally weaponized minecraft lightning + supercharged creepers
CURRENT (DEF): electrifies the hull of a vehicle, frying anything that touches it. also provides a moderate speed boost
Name: Jay Doe
Species: cant see under that :red:ING FLIGHT SUIT
Appearance: constantly wears a full flight suit with the visor lowered, effectively rendering them anonymous, save for the distinct flight suit. ....where did they even get the flight suit?
Personality: Jay is mute, which means they dont directly talk. instead they either use pre-recorded audio files, or sign language.
Strengths: ...why do they never seem to react to g-forces?
Weaknesses: no energy weapon, uses a vehicle instead
Energy Weapon Vehicle: GSPV-35: its gonna be renamed later, as its present name makes no :red:ing sense (this world's gimmick is protosteel for gods sake, not geostatic energy!), but GeoStatic Powered Vehicle number 35 is a fighter jet that is capable of separating its parts from itself mid-flight for additional mobility. its appearance is kinda... ok its got like, the main body and nose of an f-22, right? but its wings are that of an f-35, and its thrusters are f-15 thrusters (normal, not the S/MTD kind), and the tail is that of an f-18
idk, i saw it in a dream once and it looked cool as :red:. one day ill learn enough blender to model it. that will not be for a while though. everyone will probably have forgotten about this by the time i do.
thats not me saying this rp will flop thats me saying it will take me at least over a decade to get to the skill level required to re-create the image my dream generated
that makes it sound a lot more impressive than it actually is. it wont be super detailed im just bad at learning any advanced game dev programs for some :red:ing reason. just ask @The Pink Ponk how well my attempts at texture editing Carrey in blender went.
Starting Spell: tesla burst
Stats: atk 7 def 2 agi 11
Dodging: 15%
Blocking: 0%
Text Color (HEX): idk whatever color this is oh cool its hex is #E25041
Accepted I guess
If the spells have a reasonable cooldown then that's fine. (maybe like 15 minutes real life or 5 or something?)

i want to say a full irl day given how slow the rp is right now, but i know its only slow right now because a trama just happened and we're now back to slice of life. maybe 15 posts?

Here's a question I thought of today for the clone ability.
Can the clone do stuff on the post that it's summoned?

Again a question.
Do non-energy weapons still be a thing?

In hindsight I should've asked this much earlier but oh well.

they probably do. otherwise Jay will have to wait like 2 whole pages or something inbetween attacks

edit: i just realized that a protosteel aircraft could just... generate munitions. aside from spells. disregard me, sorry

And here's yet again a question.
So, if the clones from the clone ability are made of plasma, do they have contact damage? And I don't mean this as like having to do an attack to do that damage, I mean like if they're simply touching something.

Just something I'd like to point out. With melee weapons, light weapons are objectively weaker (on their own), compared to the other two options. However if we consider stats, that pretty much balances it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom