tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

K, just checked, looks like a bug in the game, not my mod. Hopefully it'll be fixed next vanilla release.
thanks. not sure if they would be even aware of that though....
also doesn't seem to break anything in vanilla which means priority for such a bug might be as low as it gets

Lunaemia from Erilipah isn't being checked off for me. Fought it a few times aswell.
[doublepost=1515562526,1515562299][/doublepost]
Lunaemia from Erilipah isn't being checked off for me. Fought it a few times aswell.
Nevermind, I fought Samel then it worked

Question: Is it possible that this will get an NPC checklist tab added in the near future, or would that be a separate mod?
Not sure. I haven't been motivated to make a townnpc checklist yet, but the mod is open source if anyone wants to add that functionality.

Half the time I cannot interact with the checklist. I get the tooltips, but none of the buttons react and I cannot expand boss info. Was unable to figure out why and when it happens, but it's not always the case.

I haven't look through all the comments, but how do I delete a completed boss. apparently I have completed post moonlord when I just started. I want to uncheck the boss

Half the time I cannot interact with the checklist. I get the tooltips, but none of the buttons react and I cannot expand boss info. Was unable to figure out why and when it happens, but it's not always the case.
k, I'll keep an eye out.

I haven't look through all the comments, but how do I delete a completed boss. apparently I have completed post moonlord when I just started. I want to uncheck the boss
To uncheck something, the mod that added that boss would have to uncheck it. Chances are the mod that added those bosses is programmed incorrectly, it is not up to me.

I have a newly published mod called "Callandia" . It is in its beta, and its sprites are currently stolen. Hopes up for this mod! Anyway, could this mod please support it?

Back
Top Bottom