Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

Every once in a while, I start to think I'm a great spriter, one of the best on the forums. Then I find myself back here, and am instantly humbled...

I may have said this before, but these are utterly magnificent. Truly works of art.
I can't possibly be more magnificent than you :p its in your name ;)

However, I can be more brutal :cool:

Hey Brutal, its been a long time since i last checked the forums but did you do the requests i asked a long time ago? (January, page 7) (thats like..alot of time ^^;)

Last edited:
Hey Brutal, its been a long time since i last checked the forums but did you do the requests i asked a long time ago? (January, page 7) (thats like..alot of time ^^;)
Regrettably... I haven't :(I've been having troubles with requests, and I haven't really done any yet :sigh:

I'm planning on finishing all the ones I have, but right now I'm trying to graduate high school :p (last week of actual work)

After that I plan on spriting much more often, but not to the point where I'll burn myself out again:confused:and I'll probably make a list of all the ones I know I have, so that people can reiterate their requests :p

Been doing things for the Thorium mod... take a look ;)
Danger set.png
Darksteel Set.png
Titan Set.png

Dragon set.png
Flesh set.png
Bloodstone Armor.png
Dreadful Set.png

Basically just adding things to each set, and improving some of their looks

Uhh, I think this is the wrong spot to share it

The Spriting Carnival is probably the best spot
Well i had meant to throw in that it was inspired by all the sprites made by both Lama and every other talented artist on this post. Just wanted to share the inspiration everyones been giving me :p sorry bout that.

Back
Top Bottom