tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Very small update coming out in a bit. DoG nerfs more piercing weapons since with the new Mechworm formula he dies in 5 seconds.

This update also reduces the amount of lightning the Devourer fires.

Last edited:
No second form. In this next update he resists around 8 more modded projectiles.
just woundering what gear would you remend to fight DoG with? i managed to get him down to half HP and died though i don't really feel like trying to fight him again i just fought the martian invastion and the solar eclipse >>

just woundering what gear would you remend to fight DoG with? i managed to get him down to half HP and died though i don't really feel like trying to fight him again i just fought the martian invastion and the solar eclipse >>
The best you can get before fighting the Ancient Cultist, preferably.

Terra Blade, Fetid Baghnacks, Daedalus Stormbow with anything but piercing arrows. Basically the best weapons that don't do reduced damage when he gets hit by them.

What about tsunami+holy arrows? Would that work?

I've never tried it, but I'd say no since both the holy arrow and the hallowed stars that they shoot get damage cut by 3.

I've killed him quite easily by using Daedalus Stormbow and holy arrows even after the damage nerf, so it might still work.

I always fight him pre-Golem though, just for the progression and all that jazz.

Question: is it possible to change vanilla progression? Like, for example, make it so the three new hardmode bosses need to have been defeated before the cultists spawn, etc...

Most likely yes, but I'll need to ask around in order to do that properly. Messing with vanilla stuff sometimes leads to some horrific bugs, like the Tremor Mod lightning boots being craftable with healing potions, just to name one ;)

Most likely yes, but I'll need to ask around in order to do that properly. Messing with vanilla stuff sometimes leads to some horrific bugs, like the Tremor Mod lightning boots being craftable with healing potions, just to name one ;)
what about pre-hardmode too? other than beating skeletron to gain access to the dungeon, you dont need to kill any boss except the WoF because of ocean fishing.

I just wanted to point out this. This mod is my favorite so i dont like such good mod having resprites like cosmic elemental, stormlion and sunbat. Are we getting a new sprite for them later

Last edited:
They will probably get new sprites, most sprites will be overhauled to make the mod more polished

Yup. The content creation is far more important to me at the moment than polish. More content now, resprites and polish later.

EDIT: Also the new Night's Ray destroys the Wall of Flesh.

just woundering does the calmity mod makes the bosses from tremor more powerful because i just tryed to fight the Cog Lord and got REKT so badly ;-;

Ok, bug report time:

whenever i kill a gem crawler while it is under a debuff (on fire, frostburn, poison etc.) it releases a truckload of particles on death, sometimes causing my game to lag (especially at the lava cavern layer).

Ok, bug report time:

whenever i kill a gem crawler while it is under a debuff (on fire, frostburn, poison etc.) it releases a truckload of particles on death, sometimes causing my game to lag (especially at the lava cavern layer).

I have this issue as well. It's really weird and I'll attempt to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom