tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Aww hell yeah! Can't wait until it gains more traction so I don't have to look up recipes using cheat sheet lol. I've got more Slime God sprites:
jmVyrcT.gif
R9IKjnj.gif
hPNeT7U.gif
Waci9tl.gif
That's a sweet slime sprites as hell :D

Hi guys i was wondering how to get armored shells to craft the staff of the mechworm. And is the staff of the mechworm is any good? Thanks!

Awesome looking armor, it is suprising that nobody mentioned it show skin( if somebody notice it), I think is should skin, making it as full armor could ruin apperance of it. What about toolpit of the chest piece "Wearing this make your skin as hard as dragon's".
tweaking.png

Could be better as a image uploaded above:
  • Make Female variant of this armor. Because as said above it does show a skin, it could be weird if female variant have same looking armor and show one breast like nothing happen. So I did it (two version if female variant, I like more on the left)
  • Separte arms from body when giving picture how chest piece should look like. Why? to provide how more armor chest piece should look like, arm when standing or some other frame sheet hide some parts of armor.
  • it is better to switch waist line and yellow gem like waist part to the chest piece rather than to the leg piece.
    • Make sometimes weird combinations with other leg pieces (weirest combination is Lamia wraps/Monk's shirt or Pixie shirt with Dryad Loincloth, female variant is worse), armor or vanity item, it doesn't matter.
    • Yellow part will be covered when worn with other chest body pieces. Chest parts covers leg parts.
I hope I didn't offend you and rather helped you. To be honest it look amazing, I don't wait it look weird with different vanity setups.
I can help checking textures when they are done or make from the cratch.

Awesome looking armor, it is suprising that nobody mentioned it show skin( if somebody notice it), I think is should skin, making it as full armor could ruin apperance of it. What about toolpit of the chest piece "Wearing this make your skin as hard as dragon's".
View attachment 150175

• Make Female variant of this armor. Because as said above it does show a skin, it could be weird if female variant have same looking armor and show one breast like nothing happen. So I did it (two version if female variant, I like more on the left)
  • Separte arms from body when giving picture how chest piece should look like. Why? to provide how more armor chest piece should look like, arm when standing or some other frame sheet hide some parts of armor.
  • it is better to switch waist line and yellow gem like waist part to the chest piece rather than to the leg piece.
    • Make sometimes weird combinations with other leg pieces (weirest combination is Lamia wraps/Monk's shirt or Pixie shirt with Dryad Loincloth, female variant is worse), armor or vanity item, it doesn't matter.
    • Yellow part will be covered when worn with other chest body pieces. Chest parts covers leg parts.
I hope I didn't offend you and rather helped you. To be honest it look amazing, I don't wait it look weird with different vanity setups.
it looks good enough , I would half to play around with the sprite. It looks good showing skin while not having a breast pop out.

View attachment 150175

It could be but those sprites should be awesome :)

Banner for the nasty Sand Tortoise.

Sand Tortoise Banner.png
Sand Tortoise Banner Icon.png

And a banner for that Calamity biome enemy I sprited a while ago, the peng-wraith that can throw a nasty shield at you, the Scrylla.

Scrylla Banner.png
Scrylla Banner Icon.png

I did make some minor changes to the mob itself too.

Scryllar (Rings).png
Scyllar Spinner.png
Scyllar Shield.png

On another note, Providence's sprite is being worked on. Whether 2017 arrives before we can fight him is none of your business.

Back
Top Bottom