tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,451 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hi! :p
I'm sorry if i didn't notice before, but Providence and other bosses will have lore or origin?
Yeah, I was thinking the same, thing. Just moments ago I was checking if a lore and/or origin for Providence appeared. But you gotta admit that it takes time and they have to focus more on the mod itself.
EDIT: The mod takes ALOT of time and work, think about making a lore that (probably) has to correlate with the whole story. :confused:

Yeah, I was thinking the same, thing. Just moments ago I was checking if a lore and/or origin for Providence appeared. But you gotta admit that it takes time and they have to focus more on the mod itself.
EDIT: The mod takes ALOT of time and work, think about making a lore that (probably) has to correlate with the whole story. :confused:
Yep of course, they strive. Just is better waiting :)

My first kinda full Terraria modded experience and so far I'm loving it. Keep up the good work. Oh and is it just one person working on this mod still or is there more now?

My first kinda full Terraria modded experience and so far I'm loving it. Keep up the good work. Oh and is it just one person working on this mod still or is there more now?
theres a whole team of people with a majority being spriters and such, absol/mountaindrew is the only "full-time" programmer currently though not to mention the guy who has all the ideas :)

Dont know if the question has been answered or not out there, but how do i summon the Leviathan? And btw, he's by far the coolest boss i've ever seen.

Despawns are a main point of the boss fights on Calamity, you need to keep them close. Part of what makes them so dratted hard at times, lol

I'm currently doing a playthrough consisting of Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, GRealm, and Crystilium, and I have heard that some of the weapons in this mod are insanely OP. Could someone point them out, so I can avoid them, for the sake of balance?

I'm currently doing a playthrough consisting of Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, GRealm, and Crystilium, and I have heard that some of the weapons in this mod are insanely OP. Could someone point them out, so I can avoid them, for the sake of balance?
I'm fairly certain the OP weapons are only gotten from the hard bosses in this, but I'm not completely sure.

There are OP items, even in Vanilla. My suggestion, is just to try it, if you find one that seems a bit over the top, you can always just trash it, or store it away for when you want to get some revenge later on

There are OP items, even in Vanilla. My suggestion, is just to try it, if you find one that seems a bit over the top, you can always just trash it, or store it away for when you want to get some revenge later on
Alright, I think I might just do that. I just don't want to decimate bosses without having some sort of a fair fight.

Back
Top Bottom