tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Awesome that you added lores to the profaned guardians, providence and bumble bird! I really like the lores, and can't wait until the whole story is formed out of them

Does the devourer enrage in certain conditions? Because he moves much faster from the beginning of the fight in my game than in the YT videos I watched. He once killed me in one hit right after spawning him after he despawned in the previous fight. He also did never despawn in the YT videos??

hey guys i seem to be having a problem r whatever idk. I've been fishing in the jungle and hallow biomes and i havent encountered a single enemy. any ideas on whats happening?

oKXfcbs.gif

This'll be something to look forward to.
is this a many phase boss ala cryogen or a summon?
[doublepost=1493155235,1493155058][/doublepost]
Does the devourer enrage in certain conditions? Because he moves much faster from the beginning of the fight in my game than in the YT videos I watched. He once killed me in one hit right after spawning him after he despawned in the previous fight. He also did never despawn in the YT videos??
i don't think so but i have noticed he gets faster occasionally, usually when off screen

Awesome that you added lores to the profaned guardians, providence and bumble bird! I really like the lores, and can't wait until the whole story is formed out of them
*bumble:red:

Some people need to learn how to fight bosses. Study how they move, find their weaknesses, exploit them. That's it.
like howw most people wwould fight brim elemental in the Illuminati, wwhen the much easier wway is the outside

does anyone knoww a good legendary wweapons grinder? i wwant to:

1. see the wweapons that get no lovve, like the aegis blade and the cosmic discharge
2. to get the evvolvving bee wwhen its released

OMG so happy! Defeated DoG using prefixes for enemy mod potion (potion that increases flight ability, defense when on ground, heals 25% of damage over 10sec etc.) and 4 life fruit!

Ps can somebody really update the wiki? I really want to know the new lore

Some people need to learn how to fight bosses. Study how they move, find their weaknesses, exploit them. That's it.
True, but it's nice to have some pointers and tips if you're having a lot of trouble with a certain boss, or any other aspect of any game for that matter. I personally prefer to figure it out myself, but still, it's nice if you need it.

I'd really love to play this mod but I'm running into issues with mediafire not letting me download it... It keeps redirecting to the same page, without starting the download. I'd appreciate a mirror of sorts to download from. I really want to play but it's so hard to with mediafire in the way...

I'd really love to play this mod but I'm running into issues with mediafire not letting me download it... It keeps redirecting to the same page, without starting the download. I'd appreciate a mirror of sorts to download from. I really want to play but it's so hard to with mediafire in the way...
try tmodloader, that usually wworks

I mean, I got that. (Though it doesn't seem to be showing up on the game menu...) I mean the ACTUAL file for Calamity. Rn I'm trying Save Link to download the file which has been aggravating me for a hour...

Back
Top Bottom