tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,451 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Doesn't Asgard's Valor nullify knockback? Because apparently it doesn't. I took knockback from Etherian Goblins and the Wall of Flesh.

Doesn't Asgard's Valor nullify knockback? Because apparently it doesn't. I took knockback from Etherian Goblins and the Wall of Flesh.

Probably either a bug on your end or your imagination, did a quick test and it worked fine stopping knockback.

Probably either a bug on your end or your imagination, did a quick test and it worked fine stopping knockback.

Fixed it. For some reason, the one I originally made didn't apply the "No knockback" part and I spawned one in (with the same modifier because I'm not wasting more coins on what I originally had) and it seemed to work fine again.

Also, may be off-topic but I'm not sure, but does anybody really know how the Old One's Army really work now? I have to shred through over hundreds of mobs before at least some progress is made. Is this like a mod bug or something, or did the vanilla devs actually change something? Because the last time I remember, progress happened on killing any spawned mob, not every 25 or something.

Not exactly sure if this is the right place to say this, but I've heard that this mod will ruin my Terraria experience. Should I try it?

Not exactly sure if this is the right place to say this, but I've heard that this mod will ruin my Terraria experience. Should I try it?

Well, I've heard this mod will fulfill all your wildest dreams. You should definitely try it.

Well... once you start rapid firing lasers from your sword, fighting a giant angry fly, and raining down fire from above, you might feel as if ordinary Terraria is kinda lame in comparison.

I don't understand, I have terarria 1.3.5.3 and I have terraria (tmodloader) 1.3.5.2 help.
basically terraria 1.3.5.3 and 1.3.5.2 are the same to the eyes of the dev of tmodloader or something like that. So the tmodloader you downloaded is the latest but it downgrades your terraria to 1.3.5.2. But in order to install it you MUST have the latest terraria version or it wont work. (Latest TModloader version is 0.10.0.1)

Oh boy I sure had a good laugh when I dropped the Waifu in a bottle :D

I've been reading throught the last pages and well, I for one love the mod and the team, I really apreciate all the time and effort you put on this mod.

Last edited:
basically terraria 1.3.5.3 and 1.3.5.2 are the same to the eyes of the dev of tmodloader or something like that. So the tmodloader you downloaded is the latest but it downgrades your terraria to 1.3.5.2. But in order to install it you MUST have the latest terraria version or it wont work. (Latest TModloader version is 0.10.0.1)
I'm talking about the calamity mod error. I want to know how to fix it

If it's your first ever playthrough, probably will? Calamity's "big problem" is that every boss is pretty hard and most items are very good. So you probably won't find too much use for vanilla stuff or struggle against vanilla bosses, let alone stuff from other mods.

I killed all 3 mechanical bosses and perrenial ore didnt spawn also when I made the world aeralite chaotic and cryonic and ulibloom ore didnt spawn

Back
Top Bottom