tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Cant say for sure what would've caused this. But i spawned the Hive Mind and during the 2nd kill all my projectiles would freeze in place, my flails would freeze making the chain stretch all the way back to my base, and all my npc's despawned. Didnt happen before i went to the corruption and fought him.

you turn it on in the settings
turn it on already, but no sound

Where do you get the Bloom Stone, the wiki says Abomination but I've killed countless on expert and normal mod without it dropping. Am I just unlucky?

Did Cryogen get buffed in the recent update? He has about 46,000 health (expert), whereas the wiki says he should have 29,000 across all forms, and he doesn't seem to have any forms. My friend and I are getting rekt by him, is there any equipment that should do ok against him? (We are both using Daedalus Armor and the Shimmerspark yoyo, I have yoyo bag (forgot what he has)). Also, does anybody know his AI patterns? Thanks.

Crafted hallowed set only to realize that Daedalus set is better :O, yas, more free gravity
Statigel armor is something 4th should definitely get, but also, make sure to get the Bloody Worm Tooth from an alternate world so you can craft the Bloody Worm Scarf, an AMAZING hardmode accessory that will DEFINETELY help out through most of hardmode. (Also, if you have Fargo's, make sure to get a few enchantments and gather up ingredients for the essences. They help SO much early hardmode.)
Ugh, i hate the grinding in fargo mod, but worth it, i'll try to get soul of terraria

Crafted hallowed set only to realize that Daedalus set is better :O, yas, more free gravity

Ugh, i hate the grinding in fargo mod, but worth it, i'll try to get soul of terraria

Sadly with Calamity mod, the Soul of Terraria is the only worthwhile recipe in Fargo's IMO. The other items are just far, far too costly, and do not even inherit the effects of the base items.

I never did get around to crafting the Soul either honestly. Just never seemed necessary.. haha.

Did Cryogen get buffed in the recent update? He has about 46,000 health (expert), whereas the wiki says he should have 29,000 across all forms, and he doesn't seem to have any forms. My friend and I are getting rekt by him, is there any equipment that should do ok against him? (We are both using Daedalus Armor and the Shimmerspark yoyo, I have yoyo bag (forgot what he has)). Also, does anybody know his AI patterns? Thanks.
Well, first of all, every boss gets buffed in expert mode if you're playing with other people (this is a vanilla thing). Also, this mod is not optimized for multiplayer, so you are bound to encounter a few glitches. If you want a guide, there is a guy called "Gungir" on YouTube who does Calamity boss guides, which in my opinion, are quite good.

I need some help.

Devourer of Gods repeatedly despawns while I'm fighting him. I'm wacking his face with the Mourning Star / Fishron Gun and he just despawns while still on-screen. This only happened once before I beat him, and I thought that was because I was using teleporters, but it's gotten more frequent the more times I fight him, and I'm not even using teleporters as much as I did the first time. I've lost like 10 of his summon items because of this, which is making farming for cosmic bars even harder since I still can just barely kill him when I win

DoG despawning can only be attributed to a conflict with some other mod(s) at this point. He should never despawn.

I have multiple people that have fought him time and time again and he has NEVER despawned. This was with only calamity enabled. I have also done hundreds of fights with him, and he has NEVER despawned on me.

DoG despawning can only be attributed to a conflict with some other mod(s) at this point. He should never despawn.

I have multiple people that have fought him time and time again and he has NEVER despawned. This was with only calamity enabled. I have also done hundreds of fights with him, and he has NEVER despawned on me.

I'm only playing with Calamity, but he is. I think it's linked to The Mechworm summon you get from him. I just fought him a few times without it and he didn't despawn, but with my 7 Segment Mechworm attacking his segments he despawns occasionally. Maybe due to monster spawning limitations, with the Mechworm hitting his segments, making him summon more of his ball helper things that should be there, and the game despawns DoG to compensate?

So for the Slime God boss, do any of their attacks for whatever reason make it so you cant move vertically? About 10 seconds or so into the fight i simply just hover in place and i get annihilated by the core as it just moves horizontally making it impossible to dodge. I'm on Revengeance mode, but i dont see any information regarding this on the wiki page.

So for the Slime God boss, do any of their attacks for whatever reason make it so you cant move vertically? About 10 seconds or so into the fight i simply just hover in place and i get annihilated by the core as it just moves horizontally making it impossible to dodge. I'm on Revengeance mode, but i dont see any information regarding this on the wiki page.
Yes, this does happen when the core rams you directly (I think) in all modes. Best you try and avoid it.

Welp, i cant play the calamity mod anymore thanks to some glitch that disables all mods that include modded music, where i wanted to do a super modded run on all the main classes until almost all of my mods were getting disabled upon reload, and when calamity was disabled, it said something like, Cave_Story_Final_Battle3 failed to load.

slime god on revengeance is incredibly easily if you have the bundle of balloons, it allows you to jump over the core when it tries to ram you and in the event that you are caught you can use the bundle of balloons to strafe constantly to the left or right using the jumps to avoid any mines that get in the way. I beat him first try with the perfect dark and aerospec melee using the balloons so its quite an effective strategy for it.

Mountain Drew I Hope You Are Feeling Well. I Hate How All Those Bastards Have Been Treating Your Mod And Discord But Stay Strong!

-I Am The Guy,
Dark Oddesy#6437

slime god on revengeance is incredibly easily if you have the bundle of balloons, it allows you to jump over the core when it tries to ram you and in the event that you are caught you can use the bundle of balloons to strafe constantly to the left or right using the jumps to avoid any mines that get in the way. I beat him first try with the perfect dark and aerospec melee using the balloons so its quite an effective strategy for it.

Thanks for the tip. Ive got wings so i can fly, i just need to keep an eye on the core and consider that the biggest threat till the slimes are down, getting hit by that core seems like a guaranteed death since its going to just hit you everytime putting that debuff on you. Pretty much a don't get hit by that core situation unless theres a way to get out of that since thats whats killed me everytime

Back
Top Bottom