tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I hate to be a bother, but how much of a performance impact does this mod have? I’d rather not install if it will cause my pc to die.

It shouldn't have too much of an impact, especially if you're just using Calamity alone.
Huh, thanks. I figured it would have a big impact since it seems like such a huge mod. I'll have to try it out once my Terraria starts working again.

Hello,
Could anyone tell me how to craft Blood Orange? I'm using the recipe from Wiki: 5 essence of cinder/eleum/chaos, 10 soul of night/light and 5 life fruit. I already have 500HP but I think it's not the case if I'm trying to craft it. I use mythril Anvil, as shown on Wiki, and I still cannot find it on my crafting list.

Also, for some reason, any of 3 Astrageldon Slimes I killed haven't dropped Astral Jelly which apparently blocks me from spawning Astrum Deus. Could anyone guide me if I am doing anything wrong? Nonetheless, Wiki doesn't say that Astral Jelly drops at any specified conditions.

Hello,
Could anyone tell me how to craft Blood Orange? I'm using the recipe from Wiki: 5 essence of cinder/eleum/chaos, 10 soul of night/light and 5 life fruit. I already have 500HP but I think it's not the case if I'm trying to craft it. I use mythril Anvil, as shown on Wiki, and I still cannot find it on my crafting list.

Also, for some reason, any of 3 Astrageldon Slimes I killed haven't dropped Astral Jelly which apparently blocks me from spawning Astrum Deus. Could anyone guide me if I am doing anything wrong? Nonetheless, Wiki doesn't say that Astral Jelly drops at any specified conditions.

update the mod. you've probably got an outdated version

Literally the only mod where I want to have a "Heart Attack", literally ;P

Death Mode D.O.G. was the bane of my existence

By the way, it looks like the third phase of Pholterghast (I think it was called Necroplasm) needs a resprited map icon, because it looks like the same icons for the first and second phases, but the boss glows in its third phase. I'm not trying to rush you, I just wanted to let you know :)

I was just thinking, what would happen if they made it so that you could combine the Elemental Gauntlet, the Elemental Quiver, the Nanotech, and the Ethereal Talisman Post - Yharon? I think that the accessory could be yet another auric item!

I need help, everytime i load up calamity mod this happens:
The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/FlareSound failed to load
w Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadWav(String path, Byte[] bytes)
w Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
w Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
w Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Inner Exception:
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)

So I have Thorium, Calamity and the Mutant mod on my list as my major content mods. I just beat Plantera and I noticed that the lore item never dropped.. I resolved to just beat it in a bother world to get it. Then after, I beat the Astrageldon Slime for the first time and all it dropped was stardust! It’s supposed to drop it’s expert bag and the jellies.. I beat it a few more times and the same thing, no drops. Help!

So I have Thorium, Calamity and the Mutant mod on my list as my major content mods. I just beat Plantera and I noticed that the lore item never dropped.. I resolved to just beat it in a bother world to get it. Then after, I beat the Astrageldon Slime for the first time and all it dropped was stardust! It’s supposed to drop it’s expert bag and the jellies.. I beat it a few more times and the same thing, no drops. Help!
Did you Update? The Slime should be Purple now, not Golden

Please help me, everytime i want to play with calamity mod this happens:
w Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResourceFromStream(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader)
w Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read(LoadedState desiredState, ReadStreamingAsset streamingHandler)
Inner Exception:
w Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

Please help me, everytime i want to play with calamity mod this happens:
Inner Exception:
It says that the FlareSound wav sound file failed to load so it might be somewhere along the lines of memory or you didn’t download something.

Back
Top Bottom