tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Using a Zerg and a Battle potion at spawn then teleporting to the Sulphurous Sea gave me this interesting result (Images are from two separate teleportations from spawn)
20180808160524_1.jpg
20180808160800_1.jpg

Every time I go to a mushroom biome, the game crashes. How do I fix it?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Map.MapHelper.GetMapTileXnaColor(MapTile& tile)
at Terraria.Main.DrawToMap()
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

Well, found that adrenaline and rage do NOT work on bard (the thorium class, you know).Can anything be done against this?course i'm recently working on a video about this...
Also, if i never mentioned, calamity is such a GOOD mod!

I don't know what to tell you. It seems weird though, but maybe it's because rage and adrenaline are set to only affect the 5 main damage types?
[doublepost=1533787557,1533787452][/doublepost]But then again, It affects weapons with no damage type like the luniac eye, so I don't know.

Good mod, but the Supreme Calamitas fight left such a bad taste in my mouth that I honestly can't recommend it.

"Want to have a nice feeling of completion to your playthrough? Too bad, have some bullet hell & a hit counter. And this isn't even a reasonable bullet hell like Spirit's (checkpoints & no randomness), but plain bad design."

Good mod, but the Supreme Calamitas fight left such a bad taste in my mouth that I honestly can't recommend it.

"Want to have a nice feeling of completion to your playthrough? Too bad, have some bullet hell & a hit counter. And this isn't even a reasonable bullet hell like Spirit's (checkpoints & no randomness), but plain bad design."

If they removed the hit counter I think it'd be more fair, overall. You shouldn't make health and healing, two the game's most important mechanics, absolutely useless for no good reason.

Do you guys remember the old SCAL? Y'know, the one that would chase you around your entire map and forced you to terraform it? That was a good boss. This? Not so much...

Do you guys remember the old SCAL? Y'know, the one that would chase you around your entire map and forced you to terraform it? That was a good boss. This? Not so much...
I believe all that will be removed when SCal becomes a normal boss. I'm not sure tho.

So, I'm kind of new to this forum, would anyone mind telling me how I could get one of those banners? Also, would anyone be interested in seeing the seraph/Elysian/celestial tracers rebuffed to when they made you go at like 120 MPH?

hey guys i am having trouble dealing with providence every time i reduce its hp to 40% or less she spamms me with the healing things (300 damage) and i die ALWAYS :/ btw i am playing in slow motion (60 fps in title screen 25 fps while in world with frame skip subtle 3 fps with frame skip on ) i play frame skip subtle and everything else is the lowest quality and i have slow motion (40% speed instead of 100%)

Try staying at a medium distance from her. The flames speed up the farther away they get, but you don't want to be too close. Another general tip: Build a wooden box around your hallow and place hallowed blocks on top of it. This will prevent you from flying out of the hallow, so she never gains immunity. Hope this helps!
[doublepost=1533853765,1533853273][/doublepost]Also, If you read these comments MountainDrew, PLEASE rebuff the seraph tracers! They were so much more fun back when you could go 5 million MPH with them. Or maybe make the seraph tracers go 70 MPH, The Elysian 90, and the celestial tracers like 110-120. Also, keep in mind that I might be dumb and there might be a perfectly good reason for why you nerfed them, but right now, I think that they are a lot less rewarding and fun to have than in previous versions.

EDIT: Sorry I just kinda felt like going on a tangent about this because... well I felt like it and I want the tracers buffed dammit!

Last edited:
Try staying at a medium distance from her. The flames speed up the farther away they get, but you don't want to be too close. Another general tip: Build a wooden box around your hallow and place hallowed blocks on top of it. This will prevent you from flying out of the hallow, so she never gains immunity. Hope this helps!
[doublepost=1533853765,1533853273][/doublepost]Also, If you read these comments MountainDrew, PLEASE rebuff the seraph tracers! They were so much more fun back when you could go 5 million MPH with them. Or maybe make the seraph tracers go 70 MPH, The Elysian 90, and the celestial tracers like 110-120. Also, keep in mind that I might be dumb and there might be a perfectly good reason for why you nerfed them, but right now, I think that they are a lot less rewarding and fun to have than in previous versions.

EDIT: Sorry I just kinda felt like going on a tangent about this because... well I felt like it and I want the tracers buffed dammit!
hey when i rode this message i already defeated it ! i changed bullets that i was using to a alchemistNPC bullet it was so OP i killed it fast and by the way do you have any solution for my low FPS ? and i don't really know about the old seraph tracers as i played calamity "not too long ago" xD

Back
Top Bottom