• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,063 20.1%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,138 40.3%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,382 26.1%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 386 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 332 6.3%

• Total voters

Dwilly

Terrarian
Hey I have an issue with my version of the calamity mod, I have both the current calamity mod and the calamity mod music downloaded from the tmodloader modbrowser. The issue is that a single song (the tale of a Cruel world) is constantly playing, no other soundtracks will play, just the one on repeat. When I move to different biomes or even when fighting bosses the tale of a cruel world will play and only it will play. It is very frustrating and I wanted to know if this was a common issue and if there is a way to fix it. Thanks for your time.

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
Hey I have an issue with my version of the calamity mod, I have both the current calamity mod and the calamity mod music downloaded from the tmodloader modbrowser. The issue is that a single song (the tale of a Cruel world) is constantly playing, no other soundtracks will play, just the one on repeat. When I move to different biomes or even when fighting bosses the tale of a cruel world will play and only it will play. It is very frustrating and I wanted to know if this was a common issue and if there is a way to fix it. Thanks for your time.
Do you have the music box for it (which is obtained from the Starter Bag) equipped? If you do, that’s why it’s constantly playing.

Dwilly

Terrarian
Do you have the music box for it (which is obtained from the Starter Bag) equipped? If you do, that’s why it’s constantly playing.
I’m so dumb, I did have it equipped. I did so much research and knew about the music box but didn’t realize what it was. Thanks so much!

Technotoad64

Skeletron Prime
Let's add another class, while we're at it! Thorium already had two added classes, Calamity's only got one, gotta catch up to 'em!

(He said, while still working on a mod that will eventually have four classes and a demi-class)

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
Let's add another class, while we're at it! Thorium already had two added classes, Calamity's only got one, gotta catch up to 'em!

(He said, while still working on a mod that will eventually have four classes and a demi-class)
I'd love to see a Druid/Transformation Class of sorts!

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
Thorium already kinda has that... it's not too fleshed out, but it's existant and pretty obvious once you start the game.
Ah, I kinda forgot about that... Maybe a fleshed-out fishing class? They could have different rods to use as weapons, with certain weapons being multihooked...? Not sure how that sounds though...

Ergast

Terrarian
Ah, I kinda forgot about that... Maybe a fleshed-out fishing class? They could have different rods to use as weapons, with certain weapons being multihooked...? Not sure how that sounds though...

I know there is a mod with a legendary fishing rod that doubles as a weapon. That thing is a monstruosity when it comes to fishing (at post moonlord I've seen it casting enough lines to lose count of them, more than 20, and I want so say 40, for sure), but I don't remember the mod right now.

It's not a proper class, just an overpowered tool that doubles as a potent weapon (nothing compared with true powerful weapons, of course, but potent on its own way)

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
I know there is a mod with a legendary fishing rod that doubles as a weapon. That thing is a monstruosity when it comes to fishing (at post moonlord I've seen it casting enough lines to lose count of them, more than 20, and I want so say 40, for sure), but I don't remember the mod right now.

It's not a proper class, just an overpowered tool that doubles as a potent weapon (nothing compared with true powerful weapons, of course, but potent on its own way)
Well, guess I’m out of ideas for classes :sigh:
(I think you’re talking about Joost)

Last edited:

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
I was gonna say "add sans undertale" But then I remembered.

Terraria GAME MOD Terratale v.1062018 - download
(its the terratale mod, But I reccomend downloading it from the tmodloader. Much easier. And can be combined with calamity + cala music mods to make it better. You can have sans as a final boss after supremey, since Sans does much more damage and can instantly 1 shot you even with melee auric armor)

Ouef

Ergast

Terrarian
This thread has been getting very off-topic.
Have I already mentioned Defiled Rune is awesome?

To be fair, throwing comments like the ones we were making can give ideas of things to add. I'd be interested in seeing, by example, Fabsol take on a druid/transformation class, by example, or a properly fishing class, after El_Garbanzo said it, instead of just an overpowered tool, like the one I mentioned.

About the Defiled Rune... eh, personally I like to take things more relaxed when I play Terraria. I have other games for breathtaking hardships.

Melster

Official Terrarian
I was gonna say "add sans undertale" But then I remembered.

Terraria GAME MOD Terratale v.1062018 - download
(its the terratale mod, But I reccomend downloading it from the tmodloader. Much easier. And can be combined with calamity + cala music mods to make it better. You can have sans as a final boss after supremey, since Sans does much more damage and can instantly 1 shot you even with melee auric armor)

Ouef
Wouldn't get added anyway. Calamity is going in a more serious path now.

Top Bottom