• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 917 20.6%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,727 38.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,212 27.2%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 324 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 272 6.1%

• Total voters

Sean Bai

Terrarian
Are you using another mod that grants an additional accessory slot (such as Enigma or MoreAccessories+)? If you already have a slot from those mods then the onion will not function.
Thanks for your reply!

I am using Thorium and Better Taxes. Would either of those cause issues?

last903347

Terrarian
Hi, when I play the new verson of this mod as the verson 1.4.3.001, when I was killed by aquatic scourge and the eidolon wyrm, I found all npcs in my world dissapperd, I think it may be a bug
20200225000130_1.jpg

some player also told me the destroyer may cause same problem. I cant use discord now so I post it here, so sorry:p

Marcus101RR

Master of Ravens
This needs a fix i think?

Code:
[18:46:29] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 98.9% - Sulphur Sea - 0.
[18:46:29] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 100.0% - Sulphur Sea - 0.
[18:46:29] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 100.0% - Brimstone Crag - 0.
[18:46:30] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 100.0% - Special Shrines - 0.
[18:46:30] [1/INFO] [StatusText]: 100.0% - The Abyss - 0.
[18:46:33] [14/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at CalamityMod.TileFraming.CustomMergeFrame(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 myType, Int32 mergeType) in CalamityMod\Utilities\TileFraming.cs:line 1384
   at CalamityMod.Tiles.Abyss.AbyssGravel.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& resetFrame, Boolean& noBreak) in CalamityMod\Tiles\Abyss\AbyssGravel.cs:line 41
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& resetFrame, Boolean& noBreak)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
   at CalamityMod.CalamityUtils.SafeSquareTileFrame(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean resetFrame) in CalamityMod\Utilities\CalamityUtils.cs:line 339
   at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.PlaceAbyss() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 418
   at CalamityMod.World.CalamityWorld.<>c.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__78_17(GenerationProgress progress) in CalamityMod\World\CalamityWorld.cs:line 772
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
   at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

at CalamityMod.TileFraming.CustomMergeFrame(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 myType, Int32 mergeType) in CalamityMod\Utilities\TileFraming.cs:line 1384
   at CalamityMod.Tiles.Abyss.AbyssGravel.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean& resetFrame, Boolean& noBreak) in CalamityMod\Tiles\Abyss\AbyssGravel.cs:line 41
   at Terraria.ModLoader.TileLoader.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean& resetFrame, Boolean& noBreak)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
   at CalamityMod.CalamityUtils.SafeSquareTileFrame(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean resetFrame) in CalamityMod\Utilities\CalamityUtils.cs:line 339
   at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.PlaceAbyss() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 418
   at CalamityMod.World.CalamityWorld.<>c.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__78_17(GenerationProgress progress) in CalamityMod\World\CalamityWorld.cs:line 772
   at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
   at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

at CalamityMod.World.Abyss.PlaceAbyss() in CalamityMod\World\Abyss.cs:line 407

oolung

Terrarian
Hello! I've been playing with calamity a lot recently and I greatly enjoy it! I haven't been keeping up with the forums so your plans may have changed but do you still plan on adding draedon and yharim as bosses? (I know the mod already has a lot of bosses and you probably want to focus on other things such as balance or other content but I just wanted to know what will become of them) thanks in advance!

Wil21

Terrarian
How about friends, I come to report a great but very big problem that you should solve those of the mod that please remove the "try to escape" in the confrontation against yharon. I've already died 15 times because of that and I was literally next to the boss when I die, please fix it or tell me what I do wrong with him. Thanks for reading 😅

Eisyneh

Plantera
How about friends, I come to report a great but very big problem that you should solve those of the mod that please remove the "try to escape" in the confrontation against yharon. I've already died 15 times because of that and I was literally next to the boss when I die, please fix it or tell me what I do wrong with him. Thanks for reading 😅
If I recall correctly, yharon can enrage if you go too high from the point at which you spawned him. According to the wiki, this seems to be 660 blocks in normal/expert mode or 555 blocks in revengence/death mode. I don't know if you're going that high or not, but if you are, that's the problem.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the Death Mode temperature hazards (space kills you very quickly, snow biome during a blizzard kills you after 30 seconds) is very poorly explained to the player. I found myself randomly dying many times before I figured out what exactly was killing me.

Edit: Additionally, looking at the wiki for items that grant cold and heat immunity, most of them are hardmode exclusive or relatively late pre-hardmode. The wiki has exploring planetoids as part of pre-boss progression, but I cannot survive longer than 5 seconds in space without Underworld items.

Derpling Ω

Plantera
Don't go above the fire tornadoes, and don't go past them.

Has the Crystyl Crusher been changed in the recent update? All it does now is fire a giant, destructive beam, which I've never seen it do before the most recent update

Gabitox74

Terrarian
good. i am playing with the calamity mod and alchemistNPC and i found an item called GODHEAD created with many souls of the mechanical bosses. if anyone cal help meto know what this item is please. because i dont know what he does or anything

Arms Dealer

Terrarian
Hey, why isnt there a music box for Skeletron? I really like his theme with the extra music mod and I wanna just vibe to it. I understand that skeletron is pre hardmode and music boxes are hard mode but I could still make a new world and use the music box there. Please add it.

Top Bottom