tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I don't if I've said this already or if someone else has already mentioned it, but would it be possible to add healing items for these classes kinda like the warrior or sorcerer?

For the Ranger/Archer:
-You can make a weapon that after 5 shots (kinda like the vortex beater) it shoots a bullet that steals life(restores 20-50 health; 50 being a critical heal dues to the interval of the projectile being launched).
Gun damage: 130 Projectile base damage: 50
-For arrow thing, a bow that has a slow shot speed that turns wooden arrows into vampiric arrows that steal health. (The arrows don't ignore gravity) Bow damage: 125

Finally we have the summoner:
-Summon a totem (totem is just an idea) that heals you over time as long as you remain with a certain area (I would suggest i would suggest a area range of what the dryad has or maybe a campfire) It will shoot a homing beam (like the sorcerer's magic damage to health thing only green) that heal 10-20 health (20 health being a critical if that can be programmed) but it has a critical chance of 4% without any crit. modifiers

Side note: If you want to go into deeper depth, let me know.

Last edited:
Creators of the Calamity mod!
I understand that maybe it's not very important to you, but I started to do a wiki about your. And yes I almost forgot: this is russian wiki...
P.S. My english is terrible

Creators of the Calamity mod!
I understand that maybe it's not very important to you, but I started to do a wiki about your. And yes I almost forgot: this is russian wiki...
P.S. My english is terrible

As long as it doesnt spread misinformation, go right ahead; thanks!

Made a full set to potentially replace Daedalus Gear:
bNXOxGq.png

The new gear in order:
Astral Pickaxe, Astral Hamaxe, Astral Pike, Astral Blade, Astral Throwing Spear, Astral Repeater, Astral Blaster, Astral Shield, Astral Armor, Astral Bar, Stardust, Cosmic Throw, and Astral Shot.

The Astral Bar would be crafted from 2 stardust and 1 meteorite bar. All items when used give off purple and gold light particles similar to Darklight Greatsword. Astral Shots, when fired, ricochet three times and pierce similar to meteor shot, but with lower velocity. Everything else listed would either mimic the Daedalus set or be changed as seen fit.

Lastly, another suggestion for a new weapon:
thr0Gr0.png

It's called the Titanium Railgun, a counterpart to the Adamantium Blaster. It would shoot a high velocity bullet that fragments into smaller vertical bullets as it travels, consuming mana for each shot.
I liked the awesome named 'Astral', also the Titanium Railgun looks sick :happy:

After a very long break from Terraria I now really wont to get back into playing Calamity, the mod btw looks even more awesome now props to you. BUT OF COURSE TMOD HASN'T UPDATED YET. Once it's updated and I can play I hope i can help the mod where ever i can, I don't want to see this one left in the dust.

A little weapon i made just for Calamity

Wildfire

Wildfire.png

110 Melee Damage
Fast Speed
14% Critical Strike Chance
Strong Knockback
" The elements guide you"
- When firing this Legendary Hammer it randomly switches to another elemental flame inflicting the appropriate debuff.
On_Fire!.png
Cursed_Inferno.png
Frostburn.png
Shadowflame.png

Crafted with:
IDK ill leave that to you

Last edited:

Wi
ldfire

View attachment 151323
110 Melee Damage
Fast Speed
Strong Knockback
- When firing this Legendary Hammer it randomly switches to another elemental flame inflicting the appropriate debuff.
View attachment 151326 View attachment 151324 View attachment 151325 View attachment 151327

Crafted with:
I like the idea of that Wildfire Sprite from the Calamity Mod and I thought WOW! THIS IS TRUE BEAUTY OF THE IMPRESSIVE!

Wi
ldfire

View attachment 151323
110 Melee Damage
Fast Speed
Strong Knockback
View attachment 151326 View attachment 151324 View attachment 151325 View attachment 151327

Crafted with:
I always get hyped whenever Vladimier attaches files to a thread, you never dissapoint.

Wildfire

index.php

110 Melee Damage
Fast Speed
Strong Knockback
" The elements guide you"
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Crafted with:
Wait, I thought I saw this on Spirit earlier... Any exact reason it's now a Calamity thing?

Back
Top Bottom