tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I found a bug. The Hive Mind's summoning item, Terratoma, is crafted with True Shadow Scales instead of Shadow Scales. This really sucks, because I can't fight the Hive Mind.
you can actually, theres a mob called the hive mind cyst that spawns in the corruption and if you kill it it summons the hive mind. same goes with the preforators

Leviathan looks really derpy now. And she still hurts a lot. And now I have to get used to the new phases and attacks. :/

By the way, Soul Piercer (or whatever the Comilite Ray is called) is a tad bit weaker (around 10-20 damage;other stats are the same as the other weapon) than the Elemental Ray. This in comparison to the Cleansing Blaze, which trumps the Elemental Eruption in terms of damage by a light-year. Is the Cosmilite Ray being weaker than the Elemental Ray intentional, or an oversight? Just a note. :indifferent:

clean reinstall terraria and tmodloader , I use both with no issues so your directory might be corrupted

Neyope;

• Backed up my modlloader and character/world folders
  • Uninstalled terraria
  • Deleted all terraria related files
  • Reinstalled terraria
  • Copied in only the character and world folders
  • Ran the game
  • Loaded my non modded character/worlds fine.
  • Reinstalled tmodloader
  • downloaded each mod again through mod browser.
Same issue as soon as I have Futils and Calamity enabled at the same time

Neyope;

• Backed up my modlloader and character/world folders
  • Uninstalled terraria
  • Deleted all terraria related files
  • Reinstalled terraria
  • Copied in only the character and world folders
  • Ran the game
  • Loaded my non modded character/worlds fine.
  • Reinstalled tmodloader
  • downloaded each mod again through mod browser.
Same issue as soon as I have Futils and Calamity enabled at the same time
.... idk then :/ ask fu utils mod author for help

Hi, I don't know if someone talk about that, but the stardust staff is bug or what ? i try it on target dummy and when the big spell come it never stop to hit, I try it on the destroyer and when the big spell come you can just wait and the boss die, that's bugged no ?

i film that with my phone for show you what I mean (sorry for the quality).

Any tips for the brimstone elemental? I have pre-plantera gear but it seems really difficult fighting her underground.

Any tips for the brimstone elemental? I have pre-plantera gear but it seems really difficult fighting her underground.

Hide from her like a little tiny baby.

She only has two phases/attacks that pose any threat. The diabolist-like shots (just pay attention to not be near the ground and suffer splash damage, platform arenas can help) and her "shelling up bullet hell" phase. You can't damage her anyway during that, so FIND COVER.

She isn't that bad if you basically just keep something to jump behind on hand and try not to let splash damage get you. Just keep moving perpendicular to her, wherever she is, and don't be afraid to shove your face into her if cornered. Her contact damage is MUCH lower than any projectile.

So just started a new Calamity world and made a new character because of the recent update, along with the fact that my other profile and world got corrupted. I just beat EoW, and I'm really confused on how to summon the Hive Mind. Since you can't make the Terrotoma any more (sorry if I misspelled it), how do I summon it pre-hardmode? Please reply I can't find any answers ;.;

So just started a new Calamity world and made a new character because of the recent update, along with the fact that my other profile and world got corrupted. I just beat EoW, and I'm really confused on how to summon the Hive Mind. Since you can't make the Terrotoma any more (sorry if I misspelled it), how do I summon it pre-hardmode? Please reply I can't find any answers ;.;
You could figure out how by going to the second most recent page of the mod, however basically it's a mob that spawns that when you kill it the hive mind spawns.

Thank you! I honestly didn't think of looking though the pages because of my tendency to look over obvious solutions. Sorry I bothered you.

Back
Top Bottom