tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I do have Seraph Tracers, but only 3 heart statues :(
Do you mean something like making a stretch of hallowed grass all across the world?
Because I think that would work.
I also have the Otherworldly Rune from the Thorium Mod, which means infinite flight time.

Or just use a Clentaminator with Cyan Solution (purchased to the Steampunker in a Hallowed Biome).

3 heart statues can work. Of course, the more you have the easier it is.

Hello, so i am playing a large mod pack ( calamity, pumpkin, sacred tools, tremor, thorium, spirit, crystilium, bluemagic's end-game boss, fargo's mod and recipe browser), and i'm having an annoying problem, the ores gen don't work properly, in my main world no aerialite spawned after i killed the desert scourge, but in another test world it worked and i got the message, while in another test world all of the calamity ores where present from the beginning, without killing the bosses, are there any way to spawn the ores in my main world, thank.

Kill Calamitas and she should drop an item which spawns the Ores and the Calamity biome if it's not in your world. The game might freeze for a bit but that's normal. After that your world should have ores.

hey, killing desert scourge doesnt seem to spawn aerialite on the map, ive tested with killing him multiple times but nain :l, how im supposed to get seraph tracers now D:

Hello bois, im having problems with the boss - "Devourer of gods", so everytime i try to fight him im getting stunned or dragged down, no matter how fast i am he is always outrunning me. I've tried to fight him falling from sky to surface but it didnt work either. Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong?

whelp... fighting crabulon on my skyblock world was a BAD idea... destroyed one of my water tanks for unlimited honey/obsidian creation. luckily i'm able to fix it up a bit but refilling is gonna be a :red:.

Are the Legendary Weapons shown on the wiki page out yet? If so what are their drop rates? I have been farming for them for a while using a basic ocean farm in an expert world without luck.

Guys i have a problem,
We have killed every boss (except the post-moonlord) but the cryonic ore doesn't spawn and the calamaity biomes is not created

Back
Top Bottom