tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Quick question about the legendary weapons. For the bosses that have increased chances of dropping from, will they appear in the loot bags or just drop from the boss?

is there a legendary drop from the lunatic cultist? if not, how about a Phantasm dragon mount? http://terraria.wiki.gg/Phantasm_Dragon
Would behave like any other mount, except it deals scaling (with boss kills) contact damage to enemies it touches, and grows longer upon defeating the lunatic cultist.
Not sure how viable it is to make a mount that moves like a wyvern enemy, but it would definitely be fun to use ingame.

what do the stones needed for the heart of elements drop from? Is it the aero stone from the desert scourge, the cryo stone from cryogen, the chaos stone from calamitas, and the bloom stone from plantera?

i know about how to spawn the hive mind, something about a hive cyst that you have to kill that spawns in the corruption (i beat the hive mind before the update that added it) but is there a crimson varrient that i have to kill? I dont think I have even fought the perforators because the EoW's worm scarf was just so good i never wanted to try crimson until now

i know about how to spawn the hive mind, something about a hive cyst that you have to kill that spawns in the corruption (i beat the hive mind before the update that added it) but is there a crimson varrient that i have to kill? I dont think I have even fought the perforators because the EoW's worm scarf was just so good i never wanted to try crimson until now
The perforators now also are spawned by killing their own kind of cyst (forgot the exact name of it), like the hive mind is. I would say the expert mode item it (they?) drop is pretty good and it can be used in another accessory once you enter hardmode. I also like the boss fight a lot (no offense, but I'd say it's better than the hive mind fight in my opninion).

The perforators now also are spawned by killing their own kind of cyst (forgot the exact name of it), like the hive mind is. I would say the expert mode item it (they?) drop is pretty good and it can be used in another accessory once you enter hardmode. I also like the boss fight a lot (no offense, but I'd say it's better than the hive mind fight in my opninion).
Its cyst's is called Perforator's Cyst, their Expert Item is a Bloody Worm Tooth for melee characters.

howw are you meant to fight the levviathan, is there some secret strategy to him or wwhat?
first, its a she... second, just fight her. ever since they changed her she isn't really a big part of the fight (no pun intented)
and if you get into trouble just use a teleporter and teleport somewhere (nearby) then go back to the ocean. leviathan can't come fast enough

Back
Top Bottom