tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
normal one is hard tho

it took cheat sheet butcher for me to beat her

I suck at everything
why do you left a big nothing space of your comment seriously, but remember you can have legaly a 7 accesory space use "more accesories mod" and farm plantera until you get natures heart and "wing slot" since this mod gives the wings their own accesory slot so thats 8 slots if that wasnt enough use jopojelly "antisocial mod" even if with 2 extra slots wasnt enough for you (excuse the word people I know the rules of the forums) "suck" at normal calamitas even with your own buffs.

yeah, I'm too lazy to gather materials... JOKE ON ME

Try the Alchemist NPC mod, you can buy multi-buff potions that help a ton.

But I have to say, I had a lot more problems with Providence, it didn't even seem I was able to damage her with my mage and an asteroid staff. On the other hand, I roflstomped normal Calamitas and had little problems with the Bumbleburb, but I'm kinda stuck without defeating Providence. Ah well.

yeah, I'm too lazy to gather materials... JOKE ON ME
My reccomendation would be the skyblock mod and thorium mod, Skyblock mod adds an auto fisher that you can get MOST of the potion mat fish from and Thorium mod adds an npc called the Druid who sells the herbs. that should help you. also Thorium mod adds a lot of good content and bosses as well.

Personally i can beat normal calamitas fine on normal. of course my go to weapons for that fight were the Terra bow and Terra staff, both thorium mod items i believe. as well as maybe the terra ray which is an upgrade on the nights ray which, with Forbidden armor is HANDS DOWN one of the best weapons in the game for being a pre-hardmode weapon. >.> My mythical Night's Ray does 52 damage. that might not seem like much but with how the weapon works that comes to about 300-650 or so maybe more damage per second.

Also the starting page needs to be updated with a few items, or they need to be added to the wiki, Its missing the heart of the elements and some of its ingredients are missing, as well as the ingredients for The Absorber.

Also, a bit of a question. does having the Sandy Waifu in effect prevent Sand Elementals from spawning? or is it the Waifu in a bottle that prevents them from spawning?

is it just me or is providence's music really quiet during the fight? I had to turn my sound and ambient volume to 75% just to barely hear it clearly

Almost defeated Expert Supcal..... with less than 1% health left........ with mostly Thorium items....
My gear: God Slayer Set, Quasar's Flare(Unreal), Almanac of Despair, Energy Staff, 1000 HP, 358 mana....
Anyway, when will the true final boss come out?
[doublepost=1493558313,1493558018][/doublepost]Also, I have another idea for Calamitas, in defeating the Supreme version, will an NPC, named after her, appear?

Anyway, when will the true final boss come out?
[doublepost=1493558313,1493558018][/doublepost]Also, I have another idea for Calamitas, in defeating the Supreme version, will an NPC, named after her, appear?
1-Somewhere between now and never. Pick :p
2-We've considered this, but its unlikely to pass, for several reasons. One of which being it doesnt make too much sense.

Where can I get all waifu's??
eye of the storm is from the cloud elemental: they spawwn during a storm

ordianary and rare wwaifyu in a bottile is from sand elemental: 1/50 for a rare wwaifu, though

rose stone is from brimstone elemental

siren lure is from levviathan: defeat him in a neww wworld for the IOU and make a enthrallment lure

the relics are dropped from bosses like desert scourge, plaguebringer goliath, calamitas, and cryogen

is it bad when in an expert world I cant even get the DoG to half health with all positive potions, a weapon that does 311 base damage and heals me, 900 health, constantly going to the nurse, and a over 40 attempts? I literally dont know what to do at this point im out of influence to keep playing this mod since i know i cant get to the rest of the bosses without killing this stupid boss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom