tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Even better would be if it could somehow be toggleable. The zoom is super annoying when trying to do stuff in town.
Yeah that would be nice
[doublepost=1499799392,1499799271][/doublepost]
Even better would be if it could somehow be toggleable. The zoom is super annoying when trying to do stuff in town.
They could make it toggle with the cursor toggle. Regular cursor on, the fat cursor off. Or have it be one of the shift buttons.

So right now I am trying to make the Heart of the Elements but am missing the Cryo Stone. I have fought the Cryogen about 40 times now. The wiki is saying it's a 10% drop chance. Am I just EXTREMELY unlucky or is anyone else having this problem?

So right now I am trying to make the Heart of the Elements but am missing the Cryo Stone. I have fought the Cryogen about 40 times now. The wiki is saying it's a 10% drop chance. Am I just EXTREMELY unlucky or is anyone else having this problem?

Probably just unlucky. It happens.

In the past I've killed 350+ Ice Tortoises before seeing a Frozen Turtle Shell.

Probably just unlucky. It happens.

In the past I've killed 350+ Ice Tortoises before seeing a Frozen Turtle Shell.

Yea I'm starting to believe my luck is just trash. I started farming the other bosses like the Calamatis to get the other stone and I'm getting so unlucky.

So excited to see what comes in 1.2! Hopefully we see some improvements to RNG, some of the drops are very rare! Furthermore, I thought that killing a boss would remove their immunity frames from Yharim's Crystal. But it seems that this isn't the case. I've tested this with SC, Yharon, and DoG, and they all have immunity periods against Yharim's Crystal, even after beating them. Is this intentional?

Devourer of Gods seems to be pretty buggy in Revengeance. It frequently lags the game super hard, and the way the loot drops isn't exactly fair. I haven't gotten to this point of the game myself, but I've heard and seen several instances where you have to get both worms down to 25% to kill them both and prevent an infinite loop.

If there's going to be a second worm spawning, it should either be vastly weaker due to the potential problem of infinite worms, or that should be the only other one able to spawn for the rest of the fight, point blank period. The worm also very frequently despawns, about 20-30% of the time for a streamer I've been watching using a legit platform strategy. As a boss mandatory for later progression, I feel like this really should be addressed and made more fair.

Devourer of Gods seems to be pretty buggy in Revengeance. It frequently lags the game super hard, and the way the loot drops isn't exactly fair. I haven't gotten to this point of the game myself, but I've heard and seen several instances where you have to get both worms down to 25% to kill them both and prevent an infinite loop.

If there's going to be a second worm spawning, it should either be vastly weaker due to the potential problem of infinite worms, or that should be the only other one able to spawn for the rest of the fight, point blank period. The worm also very frequently despawns, about 20-30% of the time for a streamer I've been watching using a legit platform strategy. As a boss mandatory for later progression, I feel like this really should be addressed and made more fair.
fun fact: stats wwise, DoG is more powwerfull than Yharon

@Shamos2000 In terms of damage, he does more damage. But, they spawn completely different projectiles (The infernados that Yharon spawn are very deadly, and difficult to dodge). DoG is also faster. However, in terms of health, Yharon has much more health than the Devourer. He has about 1.8 million health, while DoG has only about 1.2 million health (these values are based on expert mode).

@Shamos2000 In terms of damage, he does more damage. But, they spawn completely different projectiles (The infernados that Yharon spawn are very deadly, and difficult to dodge). DoG is also faster. However, in terms of health, Yharon has much more health than the Devourer. He has about 1.8 million health, while DoG has only about 1.2 million health (these values are based on expert mode).
i wwas just saying wwhat dm dokuro told me

The Devourer of Gods despawns about 50% of the time I fight him. Anyone know why this is? Please help, it's really annoying seeing how he only has half health left then just disappears. T-T

Man I cannot decide which class to play for my next playthrough. Magic is awesome and I always have a blast with it but I've played a mage 3 times already, and I've never done a strictly guns playthrough before and at the same time I'm interested in giving flamethrowers a shot along with it. Magic though..

The Devourer of Gods despawns about 50% of the time I fight him. Anyone know why this is? Please help, it's really annoying seeing how he only has half health left then just disappears. T-T
Earlier in this thread, the mod creator said that the Devourer is never programmed to despawn. It's most likely another mod causing the issue, or if you're playing multiplayer.

i keep getting an error of a MP3 file not working, i have downloaded a new copy but still the same error
help please
Did that happen when you reloaded your mods? If that's the case, exit the game and re-enter instead of reloading your mods.

Fabsol why not make yharon insta kill the player even if hes not near him if the player flyes really fast
Example:warp core from thorium

How does flying really fast help.. at all? Yharon stops taking damage anyways if you leave the jungle. So unless someone gets an idea to create a world-wide jungle and kill Yharon *extremely* slowly with traps or something...

I think we're starting to go way, way overboard with the "anti-cheating". What's next? If you alt-tab out, Bumblebirb formats your computer?

How does flying really fast help.. at all? Yharon stops taking damage anyways if you leave the jungle. So unless someone gets an idea to create a world-wide jungle and kill Yharon *extremely* slowly with traps or something...

I think we're starting to go way, way overboard with the "anti-cheating". What's next? If you alt-tab out, Bumblebirb formats your computer?
Great idea. We will think about adding it.

Back
Top Bottom