tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
My 1st night with mod on non-expert mode and I got Nuclear fury. Not sure it is feature or bug...
Now I am not sure what to do since this weapon allows me to zerg every single boss in 1-5sec :p

When will calamity mod return to t mod loader?
It won't be updated on tModLoader because the file is too large. Rather impressive I think. If tModLoader gets an update to allow larger file sizes, then maybe it'll come back. Untill then, download it from this thread (you know, the top post by MountainDrew). There's a download link up there. Don't be afraid of it.
My 1st night with mod on non-expert mode and I got Nuclear fury. Not sure it is feature or bug...
Now I am not sure what to do since this weapon allows me to zerg every single boss in 1-5sec :p
That is almost definitely a bug. How did you get it? Did it just appear in your inventory or was it dropped by something? Are you using any other mods that might cause some kind of drop conflict, resulting in a mob dropping that?
Downloaded the mod from here, and there seems to be a bug with breath time in cold water - breath meter drains 3 or 4 times faster than in regular water. Is there any solution, and if not, where can i download an older version without this bug?
I haven't heard of that. Maybe it's a feature? It kind of makes sense, as in real life it's MUCH harder to keep your breath in freezing cold water. Are you using any other mods?

That is almost definitely a bug. How did you get it? Did it just appear in your inventory or was it dropped by something? Are you using any other mods that might cause some kind of drop conflict, resulting in a mob dropping that?mods?
Nah it is drop from one of prehard mode surface monsters(zombie or eye). Yes I am using kRPG, expeditions, magic storage and recipe browser. I am 99% suer it is caused by kRPG. Still I had no idea that kRPG loot-table is connected somehow with calamity.
Now I have 2 ways of fixing this issue:
delete kRPG, throw away weapons and make new world
make new world and somehow fix this issue ;/

and since I am big fan of RPG elements 1st choice is not preferred one.

BTW, kRPG scales up calamity moobs/bosses to make up for extra hp dmg and defence? or it only scales up vanilla content?

Last edited:
Nah it is drop from one of prehard mode surface monsters(zombie or eye). Yes I am using kRPG, expeditions, magic storage and recipe browser. I am 99% suer it is caused by kRPG. Still I had no idea that kRPG loot-table is connected somehow with calamity.
Now I have 2 ways of fixing this issue:
delete kRPG, throw away weapons and make new world
make new world and somehow fix this issue ;/

and since I am big fan of RPG elements 1st choice is not preferred one.

BTW, kRPG scales up calamity moobs/bosses to make up for extra hp dmg and defence? or it only scales up vanilla content?
I don't know much about kRPG, sorry. If it's causing glitches like that you should disable it.

I haven't heard of that. Maybe it's a feature? It kind of makes sense, as in real life it's MUCH harder to keep your breath in freezing cold water. Are you using any other mods?

I had only three mods at the moment, so i've checked them one by one, and it's definitely calamity.

I'm ok with such features, as long as they don't change core aspects of the game without giving you an option to keep the mechanic unchanged. Like "revengeance" consumable activator, for example.

I just noticed about the new thing in Calamity: Shrines. And those are a really great idea! Now I'm heading to find the remaining 7. I wanna collect them all. :D

(That explains why I found a Sun Stone...)

Also, another thing I've noticed = The Hell Crags are now a little hell dungeon instead?

I just noticed about the new thing in Calamity: Shrines. And those are a really great idea! Now I'm heading to find the remaining 7. I wanna collect them all. :D

(That explains why I found a Sun Stone...)

Also, another thing I've noticed = The Hell Crags are now a little hell dungeon instead?
Yes, it's better in some ways.

Downloaded the mod from here, and there seems to be a bug with breath time in cold water - breath meter drains 3 or 4 times faster than in regular water. Is there any solution, and if not, where can i download an older version without this bug?

it's a feature for calamity expert, fab hated the chilled effect after being in water so
they changed it to be like this

Back
Top Bottom