tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
i have a bug that some items are only availble in mythril anvil and not orichalum anvil
now i have to create a new world beat WOF and hope i'll have mythril...

I would like to see more armor in the game, but specifically more variety on the top end with different and interesting abilities. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses. I've always found best in slot to be a sad concept in games, I like Terraria because of all the ways you can build your characters. You have many different kinds of weapons and accessories that allow for many different kinds of game play but with the top end armor being a choice between Demonshade and Auric Tesla it just seems lackluster compared to the rest of this masterpiece you guys have made for us. Well that's my opinion anyway.

Good luck!

RIP
well on my 7th attempt i died to plantera. i gave myself a thousand hours but it feels like ill run it faster to be honest. im used to no weapons other than a bow and no armor no hooks mana summons or anything in vanilla... this is actually kind of cruisy. zerg potion gives me fast rod and with all weapons at disposal along with armor buffs...

i find the combination of large expert map, calamity revengance death, with overhaul and also antiares with the restrictions of bow only zero armor the hardest i have yet found. ive lived for a maximum of 4 hours under those conditions so far. 1498095272_BIGGESTHAXOR.jpg

well on my 7th attempt i died to plantera. i gave myself a thousand hours but it feels like ill run it faster to be honest. im used to no weapons other than a bow and no armor no hooks mana summons or anything in vanilla... this is actually kind of cruisy. zerg potion gives me fast rod and with all weapons at disposal along with armor buffs...

i find the combination of large expert map, calamity revengance death, with overhaul and also antiares with the restrictions of bow only zero armor the hardest i have yet found. ive lived for a maximum of 4 hours under those conditions so far. View attachment 195879
oh no you are good

am i? id like it to actually become a legit thing.. you know.. credit where credit is due as they say.. im still waiting for someone to put me back in my corner but as it stands it seems the community has decided that strategic or skill based exercises dont even actually exist in this game whatsoever... which is just mind blowing. despite having a monstrously brutal hardcore option that you can stack with PvP lending towards multiple interchangeable on the fly tech and armour switches, (well in vanilla i carry 4 sets mostly mixed. so what uni-isnor is correct regarding diversity.

but what would i know. im just an elitist.

Back
Top Bottom