Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put in an application, I really enjoy everybody on these forums and I would love to be able to contribute more around here. ;)

Although I might have to give up some of my radical silly-ness, i'd do anything to be able to interact more with people and to ensure friendliness and compassion on these forums. ^^

I'll pass/decline on being a moderator.

I've been a moderator in some lesser communities before(mainly small MC servers and forums for those servers) and it wound up becoming stressful, so I would rather avoid the stress and just stay as a regular forumer. :)

Good Luck to anyone else who applies though.

Lol, I applied to be a Mobile moderator, don't usually see new threads there sadly. It's not as active as I wish it was. :(

Since some questions don't really change answers too drastically(like past experience), is using prior answers acceptable for that sort of thing?

I really want to, but I also realize that there are probably other people a lot more qualified than I am, maybe one of these days

The NDA would be meaningless for me, as when was the last time I talked about Terraria on these forums? :p
Like a couple of weeks ago, but shhhh

I thought about it, but really, I'm not too available in the timezone you guys need and there's no way my parents would sign an NDA for me. Maybe a few years from now, when I'm of age.

Good luck to all those that actually apply, though.

I'd like to apply if it was not for three things
1. I'm too stupid to be considered human (I drank three gallons of bleach the other day and survived because I'm that stupid)
2. I'm too busy. All I do all day is sprite and sprite and sprite...oh, did I forget spriting?
3. See: 7
4. I love my flexibility. I'm a rubber band y'all, if you shoot me too hard, I'm not coming back.
5. My avatar is far too ridiculous...and I'm not changing it.
6. My sound systems stopped working...that should be enough reason right?
7. See: 3
8. I look like a t-shirt IRL
9. I'm running out of reasons and I'm only at 9
10. Double digits bro.

considering applying, but i'm not sure. the main reasons are that i'm not sure how good I'd be, i probably wouldn't be available during the requested time frames, i have no moderating experience, and then there's the inevitable people that follow mods simply for being mods(not that there's anything wrong with that). I'd prefer my 'popularity' so to speak, would be obtained through my actions and not my title. also i'm not super comfortable with giving out personal information.

considering applying, but i'm not sure. the main reasons are that i'm not sure how good I'd be, i probably wouldn't be available during the requested time frames, i have no moderating experience, and then there's the inevitable people that follow mods simply for being mods(not that there's anything wrong with that). I'd prefer my 'popularity' so to speak, would be obtained through my actions and not my title. also i'm not super comfortable with giving out personal information.
That's understandable. The only information I give about myself is that I'm 15. I think there is nothing wrong about giving your age because you have like a...1 in 100 chance of getting it correct, but you should be a mod. You are a great guy to work with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom