Items Celestial Aesthetics

How about this. The Solar Moon has volcanic eruptions frequently. The Nebula Idk. The Stardust has a ring around its moon, and the Vortex Moon has a giant storm that is in the shape of a vortex.
Too boring, I have already stated the level of drama I want.

Isn't it a bit overboard to have an actual blackhole looming over Terraria though?
Mwahahahahahhaahahahaha

Just think about how frikin cool it would look. The Vortex has a dark and evil feeling compared to the others, I need that to be suited more then a few lightning storms.

I'd love to see gaint, green Black Hole (green black...? why not.) in the Vortex background, looking like entire universe just decided we're doomed... Or this giant nuclear fireball in Solar, waiting for Your death to quickly set Your body aflame and turn in into ashes...
Ok, enough of my sick imagination. This idea is just brilliant and I love it.

as cool as this idea sounds, I don't want the effects to get too extreme. it's hard enough as it is to see :red: with the solar pillar. It rains meteors in the background which look a lot like the projectiles that the pillar itself spews. it's kinda distracting, I don't want it to be more distracting.

Support banner equipped! I especially like the Vortex Pillar and black hole idea.
Support.
HOW DID YOU FIT THAT MUCH INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, MINE ONLY FITS 1 BANNER FOR GODS SAKE!
[DOUBLEPOST=1439595191,1439595154][/DOUBLEPOST]
as cool as this idea sounds, I don't want the effects to get too extreme. it's hard enough as it is to see :red: with the solar pillar. It rains meteors in the background which look a lot like the projectiles that the pillar itself spews. it's kinda distracting, I don't want it to be more distracting.
You don't consider the Nebula pillar making you BLIND distracting?

I don't support this.
Too flashy means that I cant aim properly as I get distracted. That's a problem for rangers, mages and warriors with some weapons.
As a result it would be much harder to play in a lunar area.
Also the wiki page already states that people suffer framerate issues with the current background, Adding this would be poor optimization and as a result prevent people with computers with lower specs from doing the endgame without lagging.

I don't support this.
Too flashy means that I cant aim properly as I get distracted. That's a problem for rangers, mages and warriors with some weapons.
Also the wiki page already states that people suffer framerate issues with the current background, Adding this would be poor optimization and as a result prevent people with computers with lower specs from doing the endgame without lagging.
It really isn't hard to aim with a red cursor on a black background...

I don't support this.
It depends on how eactly would new background look. If it would be darker, just with greater contrast, it could even help aiming.
People with poor PC? Nobody cares about them.

It depends on how eactly would new background look. If it would be darker, just with greater contrast, it could even help aiming.
People with poor PC? Nobody cares about them.
Yes it does depend how a new background would look. Going off the backgrounds in his banner, I would say it wouldn't improve the situation with losing the cursor.
Also if you say people with poor PC cant play that's preventing a lot of people experiencing the game.

Yes it does depend how a new background would look. Going off the backgrounds in his banner, I would say it wouldn't improve the situation with losing the cursor.
Also if you say people with poor PC cant play that's preventing a lot of people experiencing the game.
It is normal logic to assume people can see a bright cursor on a black background well. If you are going to deny that then its by your own personal wim, and not by making an actual point.

Back
Top Bottom