Which is better?

• Celestial Cuffs (please explain)

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Magic Cuffs (please explain)

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Ravvynfall

Duke Fishron
Hey there my fellow terrarians, my fellow mages specifically! I have a critical accessory question for you guys. Which of the two (celestial or magic) cuffs do you feel is better, and more importantly, WHY?

Personally, I find greater use in the Celestial Cuffs since they still provide mana when you take damage, and they fetch stars. I don't personally find the +20 mana from the magic cuffs to be that attractive between the two, but occasionally, I realize that I end up "overlooking" something.

So, please help me with understanding the popular opinion on this one guys. Which is better, and why?

Thanks!

assuming you can make celestial cuffs, there isn't really a situation the magic cuffs would be superior in due to the mana star pulling effect of celestial ____ items

magic cuffs really are only good for creating celestial cuffs since they lack the mana regeneration properties of the mana regeneration band, which when used alongside a mana regeneration potion, allows sustained casting even at 0 mana.

i personally used both celestial cuffs and mana regeneration band. i didn't swap out cuffs until i was at nebula, at which point i went emblem.

Last edited:
If consider only themselves, Celestial Cuffs are better.

But, as I normally use a Celestial Emblem, I'd prefer Magic Cuffs, as the picking range doesn't stack.

Back
Top Bottom