Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the confusion, everyone starts at challenge 1. Just some people start challenge 1 later.

Hehe, hope you guys are about at hardmode right about now for the first challenge, cuz I'm already there. :cool:

Last edited:
suggestion: instead of completing the WHOLE thing. you must do a certain thing (kill eater of world, wall fo flesh ect) to complete the challenge. its better than doing the WHOLE game...

I started the challenge, and VERY early in the game, first day, bee hive at the top of the underground jungle...

I know who I'm fighting soon...

And nearby, TONS of Demon Alters. Hope there isn't any Corruption nearby...

i am officially quitting until i get better, the pressure of people beating hardmode bosses before i can beat up the eye of Cthulhu is ridiculous, with 50 challenges its ridiculous how im EVER going to beat the moon lord in each one, let alone the first challenge...

i am officially quitting until i get better, the pressure of people beating hardmode bosses before i can beat up the eye of Cthulhu is ridiculous, with 50 challenges its ridiculous how im EVER going to beat the moon lord in each one, let alone the first challenge...
Just take time and relax, there is no time limit. Also, there is not much competition.
(I am still with 120 HP now and didn't beat any boss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom