Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you interested in this kind of challenge?

• Absolutely! I look forward to participate when the challenge becomes open!

Votes: 190 71.2%
  • I probably won't pass the first few, so I may not participate. Still, Support!

Votes: 83 31.1%
  • I believe Mediumcore and Hardcore are challenge enough for everyone.

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • I do not like this idea as is, but with my suggestions, this could work.

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • I absolutely dislike this idea, for whatever reason.

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran through a random cave right next to spawn, found a heart crystal and a diamond gem cave, so I got a diamond hook on the first night.
Challenge 1 started pretty well.

Currently preparing for the take down of the Mech Bosses.

I tried a pseudo-speed run of early pre-hardmode, but didn't work out too well because the Lihzahrd Temple decided to spawn smack bang in the middle of the Jungle. >_<

At least progress has been overall faster than how I usually go about a playthrough.

I have only one character so far (except for all those HC chars that died ^^) so I had to start from scratch for challenge 1. So far so good, but nowhere near done. I forgot how much farming needs to be done in this game...

1st Moon Lord down. I think I'll need 3 defeats in total, because I crafted the Solar Wings for extra maneuverability.

EDIT:
2015-10-15_00001.jpg

First challenge is down, I repeat, first challenge is down.

Last edited:
Spoiler much? ^^
The end goal is already publicized, so I am perfectly fine with this picture. Note, though, that on the off hand someone accidentally spoils a challenge, I have several extras I can substitute in for the spoiled ones. If someone intentionally spoils a challenge, they will be removed from the challenge.

could i just to some challanges for fun? i dont care about score im just really bored and want something fun to do.

Right, after a lot of work and time, i finished challenge 1. Had good and funny RNG at the start, but at the end it got a little harder. Now i was unsure if the challenge was over when moon lord was defeated or when you made the end armor, so out of pure madness i made the end armor. Definitely complete.

Right, after a lot of work and time, i finished challenge 1. Had good and funny RNG at the start, but at the end it got a little harder. Now i was unsure if the challenge was over when moon lord was defeated or when you made the end armor, so out of pure madness i made the end armor. Definitely complete.
Congratulations! Also, challenges end when you complete a set of lunar armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom