Character AMA!

• To Ryan: Have you ever feared unleashing something during a raid that you otherwise would have wanted to see contained?
  • To Vincent: Let's say you've won, what would the world look like? Do you want to destroy all life you see as inferior, or rather just subjugate them? Anything else like that?

• To Ryan: Have you ever feared unleashing something during a raid that you otherwise would have wanted to see contained?
  • To Vincent: Let's say you've won, what would the world look like? Do you want to destroy all life you see as inferior, or rather just subjugate them? Anything else like that?
"No, I have not. I trust that we won't do that."
"The world would be run by the Wolfbloods. All other empires will fall, and their inhabitants will live under our rule. They will obey us, see us as their superiors, and will know better than to mess with us. It's only then we can get people to stop taking advantage of us, forcing us into treaties that limit us. I will also eliminate anyone unfit for society."
(What he means is anyone he thinks is unfit for society AKA minorities because he’s a horrible person.)

Last edited:
Again with my random curiosity (mostly at least): What would Ink think of Neya, one of my summoners? Because let's just say she looks really similar to Marth at times...
Capture 2023-07-24 19_20_05.png

Back
Top Bottom